1. Project CARS: Season 6 of the official AOR GT3 Leagues has now been completed! To help with the wait for Season 7, we are running some different leagues during the break:
    PC Touring Car League / PS4/XB1 IndyCar League
    Dismiss Notice
  2. F1 2016: Season 12 of the AOR F1 Leagues is currently ongoing! If you want to join, head over to the League Forum for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. iRacing: Season 4 of the AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship is underway with a major format shake-up! Head over to the League Forum for more info.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Assetto Corsa: Season 2 of the AOR Assetto Corsa PC League is starting this Monday - this time in the F3 car! Head over to the League Forum for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Gaming AOR Rocket League PC/PS4 Season 2 is here

Discussion in 'AOR News Feed' started by Ranger, May 18, 2016.

1. Ranger

Ranger Rocket League Coordinator Staff Member Rocket League Cod Premium Member

63%
    rocket.png

We're really happy to announce that signups for Season 2 of the AOR Rocket League, League have now opened. Season 1 proved such a success that not following it up with a new and improved Season would, to be honest, be totally against the AOR motto. Here at AOR we have everything a gamer could ever need, we got racing, we got cars and we got football but more importantly we got them all in the one place on Rocket League.

While Season 1 was always a feeler/taster season, the way the teams approached the season was truly amazing and we saw some tough and fierce battles, demolitions and a couple of Brazils. Twelve teams took part in Season 1 and the League provided some of the best games on Rocket League I have personally seen in my time on the game.

Team 'SkyBlade' ran through Season 1 remaining undefeated, Team 'Shablimble' losing in the final, 'SARPTT' forgetting it was best of 5 and Team 'Rocket' pipping 'Sun City Playground' to the knock-outs..... These were just some of the amazing events that happened in the knock-outs, now imagine the 11 weeks of matches before that.

I will not go into detail about season 2 here, instead please check out the link at the bottom of this article. You can find sign up info as well as the League rules and other important info and if you wish to see how the League was ran and what you can expect from us, please check the Season 1 archive here.

I hope to see many new players as well as the returning players :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ranger

63%
    @Dan Hawkins Could I get this reposted on the main page? Sign ups are up and running again.

3. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins AOR Techie Staff Member AOR Admin

35%
    Do you have permission to post in the AOR Newsfeed area?

Repost it and I'll feature it

4. Ranger

63%
    I don't appear to be able to post there mate.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)