Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti
● Nationality: English
● Assists used: Racing Line (can turn off with practice)
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to...
Platform + League: PC + F3
League Coordinator: Hooper
Members Involved: DannyTard + Hz3rd
Description: Divebombs me into the hairpin from too far back and clips my front wing giving me yellow wing damage.
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hello there, my name is Danny and I am 16 years old. I am from England and I race with Logitech G29 wheels and pedal set
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
I started simracing at the...
Qualifying Position: 9th
Qualifying Time: 1:28.225
Finishing Position: 3rd
Other notes: I had a really good race, I ended up qualifying on the hard tyres after a mistake in qualifying on my medium run. In my first stint there was a lot of battling where I was and it kind of hindered my...