Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti
What a first race...
Qualifying was kinda okay. Plan was to qualify on the Softs to avoid all the traffic. Set a banker lap on the mediums, which was quite nice, then went out at the end of the session to improve. First sector was purple, then Iost the car on the kerb in the long right hander...
● Gamertag: klawutzke
● Nationality: Germany
● Assists used: none
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as...
My last 3 races summed up:
- 2 collisions (both not my fault) (from P13)
- nice connection (just behind TonyR who finished 5th)
- nice telephone (P3 till lap 19)
but i'll come back stronger in Season 6!
Really happy with the race yesterday. Practise went really well, finally found a good setup for me which allowed me to have good grip in corners and attack those kerbs.
Quali was really intense. I set a banker lap in my first try, although losing 4 tenths in a horrible last corner. The 2nd lap...