thats my fav track of all time, and the porsha was killing down the straights. but to honestest i had more fun battling back up the field then sitting at the front. due to be missing every 2 races becoz of work i have no chance of winning the league so i was just playing for fun and fair hard...
● Gamertag: Raining thunder
● Nationality: UK
● Assists used: Racing Line
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole...
Can you race regularly on Tuesday nights? no - only every 2 week out of every 4 due to work
Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
Forum ID: Raining Thunder
Steam Player ID...
i feel it was an optimistic move from along way back, he was way back at about 1 and 1/2 car length behind me going into the braking zone. It was a move that he shouldn't have attempted and we both could have come a lot worse off