Apologies for the delay at the beginning of the race. We were waiting on one more person and while that happened my game crashed. I took the opportunity to enlarge the page file, which fortunately resolved any issues and I had no crashes during the race.
I will be ready to undertake...
I'm not worried that I'm at the bottom of this split in terms of time trials, it's my first season so I wasn't expecting much. I also got the wheel at the end of June, so I'm still adjusting from using a pad for a year. What I'll be focusing on this year is race pace and not making contact. I...
That's awesome man, seems like we have a lotta similar interests. I'm switching majors from computer science to engineering technology this fall, hoping to transfer to Drexel and help their Formula SAE team win nationals. I also volunteer for the NJ SCCA and the Philly SCCA sometimes, I don't...
My name is Mitch. I'm from just outside of Philly. For my day job I'm a freelance programmer. I love F1, and played F12018 on a controller and in public lobbies. I decided I wanted more serious racing and I'm since gotten a G29 wheel and pedals and joined AOR! I'm moderately quick...
Hey guys this is my first year in the league, I'm on PC. I had a few questions:
- How does car/driver/teammate selection work?
- I don't play online in public lobbies, but are we going to be able to use a custom livery on the cars, or are we driving current...
● Gamertag: codeGreene
● Platform: PC/Steam
● Nationality: American
● Assists used: None
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you race last season? No