PC - [01/04 20:00 UK, Wednesday] Italy 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC [01/04 20:00 UK, Wednesday] Italy 50%

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
So pleased I turned out....

@MisterJasper Definetly my fault there, as at low speed I didn't realized I was tapping you. But as you can see from the video and pic @Steve Jackson already spun on his own and the Toro Rosso was the car who hitted him and let him spun even more. Then yes I've pushed you toward him and I apologies for that. Wasn't my intention, we were so close there were nowhere you could go I should have brake and wait...again not intenion, as I'm sure @Steve Jackson didn't slam the door in the first part of the video (lap 1) on purpose. :)

Immagine.jpg

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@MisterJasper Definetly my fault there, as at low speed I didn't realized I was tapping you. But as you can see from the video and pic @Steve Jackson already spun on his own and the Toro Rosso was the car who hitted him and let him spun even more. Then yes I've pushed you toward him and I apologies for that. Wasn't my intention, we were so close there were nowhere you could go I should have brake and wait...again not intenion, as I'm sure @Steve Jackson didn't slam the door in the first part of the video (lap 1) on purpose. :)

View attachment 108678

Definite desync if you watch my video. I thought you were being rude up the inside when I had the corner and was on the racing line, but on your screen you're more alongside than it looked from my PoV.

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018

View attachment 108678

Its all good, was just there for fun :).

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018

View attachment 108678

I love how you are going full realistisc btw.

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Definite desync if you watch my video. I thought you were being rude up the inside when I had the corner and was on the racing line, but on your screen you're more alongside than it looked from my PoV.
Yup you are right mate...magic of netcode! :)

I love how you are going full realistisc btw.
Thanx mate! We have met each other a lot of times at the end of that straight lol (and with @Tilika too a couple of time at Ascari and Parabolica..both times I spun do'h!) but the last time you understood my move, I wanted to let you pass at the Parabolica so I could get your slipstream but you stayed behind and get mine plus DRS :geek:…and I've ended up span whit wife appered in the middle of the dark with crying baby lol. Hopefully she'll stay in bed tmorrow night race! :)

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Yup you are right mate...magic of netcode! :)

Thanx mate! We have met each other a lot of times at the end of that straight lol (and with @Tilika too a couple of time at Ascari and Parabolica..both times I spun do'h!) but the last time you understood my move, I wanted to let you pass at the Parabolica so I could get your slipstream but you stayed behind and get mine plus DRS :geek:…and I've ended up span whit wife appered in the middle of the dark with crying baby lol. Hopefully she'll stay in bed tmorrow night race! :)

Yeah I had a LOT of trouble getting my car to stop at the end of the start finish straight. Locking up my back tires, will be looking into that for the race sunday.