PC - [03/04 20:00 UK] Italy 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC [03/04 20:00 UK] Italy 50%

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Ok guys..no regret or arsh but...i know it's a social race but we should use those race 1- to have fun 2- to train for League race...2 laps...2 laps! Two guys in front jump started by ages (probably the Ferrari has been taken by surprise and followed the guy in front)...then I've been slammed out in the main straight after 3 seconds...SC at first turn with a real carnage...and when it came in I could spot wings pieces all along the road and a massive traffic jam at the main straight...it looks like everyone was queue for bread or gas.. We (all of us, me too) should be much more sensible in these race! :) Sorry for the guy I've hitted at the restart, you were almost stuck in the track hope I havn't spoilt you race!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hinyaldee

tYsU^

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
@Rgm12345 this kid should be banned.
Jump start, brake testing 2 guys when SC was on track, and slowing down to 0km/h when SC is comming to pit.

m.schlumpf

S18 AOR PC F10 Champion
Feb 27, 2019
After what happend i decided to give @Rgm12345 a Quali ban for the next race. This is ment as a warning cause i know that you can also drive like normal human being. However if you keep showing a behavior like that i have no other choice than to exclude you from this.

Lien Aitken

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 1, 2017
it was a very chaotic race. sorry about the start @Alastre . the guy in front of me had a poor start and he turned in on me when i was at his side, i had no choice but to move right or smash into the guy infront or more, i then got slammed in the back into turn 1 and whent into @Steve Jackson. took me 3 atemps for the wing to get repaired as auto didnt pick up a yellow damage on my front left from turn 1. i have no idea why everyone stopped when it whent to resume racing, i just started moving past people on the right then felt bad so i gave some places back. the middle of the race was good for no crashes lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Alastre

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
it was a very chaotic race. sorry about the start @Alastre . the guy in front of me had a poor start and he turned in on me when i was at his side, i had no choice but to move right or smash into the guy infront or more, i then got slammed in the back into turn 1 and whent into @Steve Jackson. took me 3 atemps for the wing to get repaired as auto didnt pick up a yellow damage on my front left from turn 1. i have no idea why everyone stopped when it whent to resume racing, i just started moving past people on the right then felt bad so i gave some places back. the middle of the race was good for no creashes lol
This track is always carnage at T1. I expected it after Friday :)

There was some good racing in the middle but having SC on is just making a mockery of strategy. You can just run the fastest tyres because you know high probability of a VSC/SC. The delta times are just stupid.

Lien Aitken

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 1, 2017
This track is always carnage at T1. I expected it after Friday :)

There was some good racing in the middle but having SC on is just making a mockery of strategy. You can just run the fastest tyres because you know high probability of a VSC/SC. The delta times are just stupid.
by all the time penalties at the end, there was alot of exceding the track going on. i agree that saftey cars are ruining tire stratergy, but it does throw another element into the race, so far every 50% race iv had has had atleast 2 sc and a few vsc. people need to start leaving others room so they arent triggered.

• Agree
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
it was a very chaotic race. sorry about the start @Alastre . the guy in front of me had a poor start and he turned in on me when i was at his side, i had no choice but to move right or smash into the guy infront or more, i then got slammed in the back into turn 1 and whent into @Steve Jackson. took me 3 atemps for the wing to get repaired as auto didnt pick up a yellow damage on my front left from turn 1. i have no idea why everyone stopped when it whent to resume racing, i just started moving past people on the right then felt bad so i gave some places back. the middle of the race was good for no creashes lol
Yeah after watched replay I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.. It happend! :)

Reactions: Lien Aitken

Zeerovert

Formula Karter
Jun 21, 2019
What a messy race :D

The brake testing at the front was quite annoying. Not the first time as well. Same thing and same guy in Japan. Broken noses and all that.

@Lien Aitken sorry for the 'dive bomb' overtake at the last corner on lap 22. I drove through a ghosted car right behind you and missed my braking point because of it. I never intended to try an overtake on you there but it kind of happened when I took the inside to avoid you. Good fighting afterwards (y)

@Steve Jackson you slammed me into the wall while we were side by side on lap 13. Not sure if you even noticed but I had to crawl back for a new nose :LOL:

Reactions: Lien Aitken

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

The brake testing at the front was quite annoying. Not the first time as well. Same thing and same guy in Japan. Broken noses and all that.

@Lien Aitken sorry for the 'dive bomb' overtake at the last corner on lap 22. I drove through a ghosted car right behind you and missed my braking point because of it. I never intended to try an overtake on you there but it kind of happened when I took the inside to avoid you. Good fighting afterwards (y)

@Steve Jackson you slammed me into the wall while we were side by side on lap 13. Not sure if you even noticed but I had to crawl back for a new nose :LOL:
Yeah I did notice but I thought there was a bit of lag, you never got alongside on my screen. This game is pretty pants ATM, really sorry.

Reactions: Zeerovert

Lien Aitken

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 1, 2017

i enjoyed our battle. you came out of nowhere, and i just managed to give you room in time as i was turning in. But in fair it was a very good move even by accident. you did push me wide at the same corner at the end of our battle, but it was good racing none the less.

Reactions: Zeerovert

ZaneFast

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 21, 2019
Ok guys..no regret or arsh but...i know it's a social race but we should use those race 1- to have fun 2- to train for League race...2 laps...2 laps! Two guys in front jump started by ages (probably the Ferrari has been taken by surprise and followed the guy in front)...then I've been slammed out in the main straight after 3 seconds...SC at first turn with a real carnage...and when it came in I could spot wings pieces all along the road and a massive traffic jam at the main straight...it looks like everyone was queue for bread or gas.. We (all of us, me too) should be much more sensible in these race! :) Sorry for the guy I've hitted at the restart, you were almost stuck in the track hope I havn't spoilt you race!

@Alastre I wanted to ask.How does your car sound like this?

Karzolia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 29, 2018
Look like I didn’t miss much

my race ended before it even started. This game feels so broken at times. Just kept on crashing after quali and couldnt rejoin the race

Reactions: Alastre

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020