PS4 - [04/06 8:45pm] Formula Cars Practice Lobby @ Brno | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 [04/06 8:45pm] Formula Cars Practice Lobby @ Brno

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Details:

This may or may not actually work, but it's worth a try.

As the Formula League's start on Saturday night with only 1 league per Formula type, I'm setting up a practice session which will let people use the Formula car they are assigned.

This obviously will see a Formula B & C car on track at the same time, but it's more about practicing in your car type.

If it doesn't work then so be it, can't hurt to try :)

Practice: 45 Minutes
Race Laps: 5
Assists Banned: Yes
Mechanical Failures & Damage: No
Fuel & Tyre Wear: Real
Flags & Penalties: Disabled
Weather Conditions: Clear
Time & Progression: 1pm Real

Sign Ups: Simply post your PSN below or drop me a message on Thursday at any time for an invite into the lobby.

Driver List: 10/16
  1. @Du7cH
  2. @Elite_sultan
  3. @iJokeri22
  4. @iLeeRoy_x
  5. @CragglesD
  6. Rug
  7. Jthorn
  8. Tigerkart
  9. Anthony
  10. James Thorpe
  11. Milky

Last edited:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
What time you thinking @Rug if it's anywhere between 8pm and 9pm count me in (y)

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
What time you thinking @Rug if it's anywhere between 8pm and 9pm count me in (y)
Yeah listing a time would help lol, saying 8:45pm but I can get on earlier I will and will extend the practice time accordingly :)

Reactions: Du7cH

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah I'll join at some point might not be right from the beginning though. :)
Was just thinking I've done 100s of laps at Road America when I'm not even doing the gt3 league and not a single lap at Brno. :p

Reactions: Rug

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah I'll join at some point might not be right from the beginning though. :)
Was just thinking I've done 100s of laps at Road America when I'm not even doing the gt3 league and not a single lap at Brno. [emoji14]
Likewise I setup a race Sunday and I'm not doing them, but it's just some fun.

Atm with only 1 league per class socials socials might be a bit limited for the formula cars, hopefully with a little track chat and thought this may actually work.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Might come on for 15-30 minutes for a bit of practice :)(y)

Anthony Spicer

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2015
Sounds good to me, the missus is out so I have all night so was going to get some practice in anyway.

weeniebeenieuk

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
I really need to get used to the formula cars on this game, FB is ok, but FC, omg I die each time I put the throttle down XD

Anyway put me down for this as I will need all the practice I can get before the league starts on Saturday ;)

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I do wonder if I setup a lobby using the above practice and laps how many random people would join?

Hmmmm

It'd at least save me or others having to actually send out invites and people can come & go as they please, thoughts on this

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I do wonder if I setup a lobby using the above practice and laps how many random people would join?

Hmmmm

It'd at least save me or others having to actually send out invites and people can come & go as they please, thoughts on this
Random kids would just get in the way imo but up to you. :)

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Just an FYI the lads I race with have tried this and it works

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The lobby may be setup earlier than 8:45pm tonight.

I'll invite everyone you posted below as soon as I start the lobby, if I do get on earlier I'll amend the practice session time accordingly so it runs for 45 minutes from 8:45pm :)

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
I'm in for tonight unless I can find my car keys which will allow me to drive to my mates to get sloshed in a break from exams

CragglesD

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 22, 2014
I expect I'll be able to make this. But may be joining after 9pm (it all depends how much exercise I want to do this evening)!

I may even drop in with Formula C then come back for some Formula B crack (to see how I compare)!

Milky

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
If there is space Rug send me an invite you have me on PS4 right? Mr_Milkington