PC - [08/04 20:00 UK] 1st and probably last Carnage Cup | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC [08/04 20:00 UK] 1st and probably last Carnage Cup

m.schlumpf

S18 AOR PC F10 Champion
Feb 27, 2019
Picture.jpg

League racing can be pretty serious and frustrating sometimes. Its time to leave that all behind, so welcome to the Carnage Cup. The point of this is to drive (like some of you already do) wreckless and do everything to get to P1. The rules are as stupid as me, so what are you waiting for, join the Carnage Cup today and please remember to have fun and not take this to serious :)

Lobby Settings:
Host: @ZaneFast
Add me on Steam for invites:

Qualifying: 1st race one shot after that reverse grid from the last race
Distance: 3 laps
Cars: Multiplayer
Setup: Fixed
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: off
Parc Ferme: off
Damage: off
Rules and Flags: off
Formation Lap: off
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 0
Assists: Assists on for whoever will use it

Standard AOR rules do NOT apply

Points System: Points will be awardet acording to the fibonacci numbers.

1st: 4181
2nd: 2584
3rd: 1597
4: 987
5: 610
6: 377
7: 233
8: 144
9: 89
10: 55
11: 34
12: 21
13: 13
14: 8
15: 5
16: 3
17: 2
18: 1
19: 1
20: 0

Fastest Lap: -15 (yes you lose points for that)

Last race gives you 4 times the points

Race Calander

Japan(short)
Bahrain(short)
USA(short)
Britain(short)
Japan(short) (4 times the points)

Cars Taken (9/20) (Multiplayer)
@m.schlumpf
@Rgm12345
@Zeerovert
@ZaneFast
@scottrobertson
@Doggo
@thebusternick
@Determined Hangman
@Lien Aitken

Reserves:

Last edited:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I'll pass. I have enough of that in my split already :rolleyes: , thanks

• Burn
Reactions: Birkoff

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
@m.schlumpf thanks for the tag, but I will excuse my self from this one. It sounds like lots of fun, but due to this coronavirus and my wife being a doctor, I had to move out of the apartment and I don't have my computer and rig set up yet. That's work for the weekend.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@m.schlumpf thanks for the tag, but I will excuse my self from this one. It sounds like lots of fun, but due to this coronavirus and my wife being a doctor, I had to move out of the apartment and I don't have my computer and rig set up yet. That's work for the weekend.
Did you move on your own accord or were you forced out ? If that's the latter, than people can seriously be a**holes towards the medical staff. The same is happening in France, where Nurses are being bullied into moving out of their homes

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
Did you move on your own accord or were you forced out ? If that's the latter, than people can seriously be a**holes towards the medical staff. The same is happening in France, where Nurses are being bullied into moving out of their homes
We have some cases like this in Romania also, people are a**holes everywhere, but this is not my case.
I am moving out so my wife can self-isolate in a familiar and comfortable environment.

• Clever
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Darius150

Pro Karter
Mar 20, 2020
sorry @m.schlumpf to send you the message so late, my answer will be unfortunately no because my steering wheel does not go as it was in the last race in which I also participated in the pedals.....one of them is very upset and i can not brake at all in some corners. I'm very sorry about that, but i have to repair the simulator as otherwise it will be crazy......thanks for the invite, but next time I will be definitely be at next race/ cup and I hope my steering wheel will not have any problems at all.

m.schlumpf

S18 AOR PC F10 Champion
Feb 27, 2019
sorry @m.schlumpf to send you the message so late, my answer will be unfortunately no because my steering wheel does not go as it was in the last race in which I also participated in the pedals.....one of them is very upset and i can not brake at all in some corners. I'm very sorry about that, but i have to repair the simulator as otherwise it will be crazy......thanks for the invite, but next time I will be definitely be at next race/ cup and I hope my steering wheel will not have any problems at all.
I don't rally think you need a brake for this race :devilish: . Do you already know how to fix it?