1 driver for Le Mans 24 (Ferrari GTE) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

1 driver for Le Mans 24 (Ferrari GTE)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
EDITED 22/05/2019: We now have four drivers. Please feel free to join our Discord though for future IELMS and special events we aim to run.

Hey all, @colephelps-la2 and I are looking for one more person to join our team for the race on Saturday 1 June at 2pm (BST) in the Ferrari 488 GTE.

We have recruited non-AOR driver Dennis Myers to help us out. So we have three drivers and we're looking for just one more.

We're just hoping to find someone who is safe and steady. Yes, we'd like to do well, but first and foremost, we want to finish the race.

In terms of our background, me and Cole only joined iRacing in February, but we have experience in AOR's PC2 GT3 and endurance leagues.

Since we started in iRacing, me and Cole finished 5th with another teammate (who can't help us this time) at the 12 hours of Sebring this year, while myself and Cole have also finished 2nd at the six hours of Monza (third split) in IELMS this season and 3rd at the six hours of Indy (second split) just yesterday.

Here's our stats as well if you want a brief overview.

Feel free to reply here, PM me, ask to join our team "SMS Racing" on iRacing or just join our Discord here.

Attachments

Last edited:

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Hey all, @colephelps-la2 and I are looking for one more person to join our team for the race on Saturday 1 June at 2pm (BST) in the Ferrari 488 GTE.

We have recruited non-AOR driver Dennis Myers to help us out. So we have three drivers and we're looking for just one more.

We're just hoping to find someone who is safe and steady. Yes, we'd like to do well, but first and foremost, we want to finish the race.

In terms of our background, me and Cole only joined iRacing in February, but we have experience in AOR's PC2 GT3 and endurance leagues.

Since we started in iRacing, me and Cole finished 5th with another teammate (who can't help us this time) at the 12 hours of Sebring this year, while myself and Cole have also finished 2nd at the six hours of Monza (third split) in IELMS this season and 3rd at the six hours of Indy (second split) just yesterday.

Here's our stats as well if you want a brief overview.

View attachment 80723

Feel free to reply here, PM me, ask to join our team "SMS Racing" on iRacing or just join our Discord here.
I'd do it if i can get the GTE. I have the Porsche so far, but i do have the 488 gt3 and it feels great so naturally ill get the 488 eventually.

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
I'd do it if i can get the GTE. I have the Porsche so far, but i do have the 488 gt3 and it feels great so naturally ill get the 488 eventually.
Hi mate, thanks for getting in touch. We literally just had our team filled overnight, so we don't have a space anymore for Le Mans.

If you do aim to buy the GTE, please feel free to join our Discord though. Particularly in case someone has to pull out last minute. We'll also be looking for teammates in the future for special events and ILEMS.

I've never driven the GT3 Ferrari in iRacing, but you're right, the GTE is really simple to handle.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I might be getting the 488 tomorrow so im up for giving you another driver. Just saying, I have a league race at 8-9pm and it be best if I race at daylight so my laptop doesn't fail me.
Got extra RAM in it and its helped a lot. Its still iffy at night but I had 40FPS at daylight, although ill keep you updated if that changes.