1 second penalty, lap 6, Khaki VillaI0bos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

1 second penalty, lap 6, Khaki VillaI0bos

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. If you are *NOT* involved, please do not comment on ANYTHING in this forum. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum. Also please note - these enquiries are handled via email, once raised here.

Villalobos

Formula Karter
Oct 4, 2017
Race: SMSR round 4 Watkins Glen
Date: 04-25-19
Drivers Involved: VillaI0bos, Khaki
Lap: 6
Description: I got pushed wide off the track and the game gave me a penalty of 1 second for track limit

the video shows the situation in which I took the 1 second penalty. Me and khaki were approaching the chicane.
Premise - I don't want to launch any accusation against Khaki,it was a difficult situation to control as we were both at high speed in a very tight space, there was a contact from khaki that pushed my car wide towards the outside of the track. I braked to remedy the dangerous situation because the unbalanced car was turning towards an immediate understeer. I did everything to keep the car on track, but the maneuver was forced in order not to hit the back of khaki's car.
I kindly request that my proposal to remove the penalty be taken into consideration as it cost me 1st place and very important points for the standings.

Evidence:

AdrianF

Junior Karter
Apr 26, 2019
Dear Villalobos,

We have reviewed the attached video and relative incident you mentioned. This was hard racing even from the corner before the chicane where the situation was in the reverse. So following our review of your protest there is no further action to be taken on this incident.

Thanks

Villalobos

Formula Karter
Oct 4, 2017
Dear Villalobos,

We have reviewed the attached video and relative incident you mentioned. This was hard racing even from the corner before the chicane where the situation was in the reverse. So following our review of your protest there is no further action to be taken on this incident.

Thanks
My report was about the cut of the track not about the incident, I didn't want to move an accusation on Khaki, at the beginning the position was reverse but khaki didn't suffer penalty because in that stretch you can cut while I took it on the other side, the decision to leave me the penalty therefore does not seem fair to me because as the regulation says I did not have advantages from the cut but I was forced to do it.