PS4 - 10/05/15 8pm - Formula B - Catalunya 20 Laps + Qualifying/Practice | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 10/05/15 8pm - Formula B - Catalunya 20 Laps + Qualifying/Practice

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Its about time to get the social races going and try this game out.the way it should be played :D

The weather will be set to dry for all sessions.

Track: Catalunya GP Track
Car Class: Formula B,
Start Time: 8PM
Weather: Dry 1pm / Real Time
10 Minute Practice / Qualifying / 20 Lap Race.
All assists will be available.

Please message for an invite to (DxU7CxH) into the game lobby well in advance of the race or send a friends request along with your message to ensure your invite, no message no invite.

Standard AOR Rules and Ethics apply

Please also include you playstation gamertag with your post if that's different to your forum username

Drivers

1. Du7cH (DxU7CxH)
  2. Elite Sultan (Elite_sultan)
  3. Lovablegeek (lovable_geek)
  4. Tigerkart_22
  5. Tyranotiger (TyranoTomF1)
  6. Jthorn97 (mthorn65)
  7. PrOBiGGzY96
  8. BaSsMaNLoFtY
  9. WooWaa (ipro_x_woowaa)
  10. avrava
  11. BaSsMaNLoFtY
  12. Pete Day (Lsd_high)
  13. .
  14. .
  15. .
Reserves:

1. Rug
  2. Lorrentz

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Add warm up which Is what allows changes before the race apparently

Reactions: Du7cH

lovablegeek

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 31, 2015
I would like to take part please, i will send you a friend invite and message on psn. Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: Du7cH

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Ideally i prefer at least a minimum of 8 drivers to go to the grid, and will give us a good indication of how the lobby system is and how it works for the upcoming leagues, Its going to be a little trial and error to begin with and as Rug suggested we'll also be doing a warm up session to allow changes. Hopefully 20 laps in the formula B's will compare to a race distance with the cars being a slower category formula and give us a standard race distance

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Spaces are filling up guys, look like this could get interesting

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Put me up as a reserve dont know if i am at home by then....just one question though atm we are running lobbys with all assist allowed...i absolutely hate assist i never use them. For socials i am not bothered that some people might use them i can understand when u are on a pad but will the final leagues run without assist?

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Put me up as a reserve dont know if i am at home by then....just one question though atm we are running lobbys with all assist allowed...i absolutely hate assist i never use them. For socials i am not bothered that some people might use them i can understand when u are on a pad but will the final leagues run without assist?
This is why I think all leagues should run with real assists. Just like the real cars.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
This is why I think all leagues should run with real assists. Just like the real cars.
With the game being quite fresh and new everyone is getting to grips with the game the best way they can atm and not everyone is comfortable for one reason or another to run real assists or non at all, although from a personal pov this would be my way of thinking that REAL rules and assists should be followed for socials and league racing for each category on PCars there's going to be a bedding in period whee there an overlap in the differences to what assists in the game lobby everyone uses.

Personally i've quite enjoyed jumping into the game and learning it with no assists enabled for instance although it doesn't make me the quickest guy on track hopefully the speed will come with practice and nothing to turn off at a later date, but i can imagine it's quite difficult for pad users to get the same feel that a wheel user would have, so for now its probably best just to allow all assist until everyone finds their feet and some common ground as to what assists should be used.

Reactions: pete day