PC - 100% Social Race @ Italy - 6/9/2017 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC 100% Social Race @ Italy - 6/9/2017

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Mr. Biggles

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2017
Wouldn't one shot quali be a better option than no quali?
What jay said.
I would like to do reverse grid but as i dont know everyone's speed and you cant set the grid i think the randomness is good for 100%.
I think it will spice it up.

Caffa

S13 AOR PC Split 4 Champion
Mar 25, 2017
I HATE TJIS GAME !!!!! Can't even get into a damn fuxking race without somet happening

Daresco

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
Well, I think there was some lag involved, otherwise some of you might think about their driving style, no offense. :D
Sorry for the two lapped cars that had to pass me again 2 times because I fcked up so often :lol:
Here is a little video:
(is ready in ~15min)

Last edited:

Metten

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 19, 2017
Well, I think there was some lag involved, otherwise some of you might think about their driving style, no offense. :D
Sorry for the two lapped cars that had to pass me again 2 times because I fcked up so often :lol:

Here is a little video:
(is ready in ~15min)
I think that was me and @Slickk. A bit unfortunate I did lose half my front wing and slickk i think also did, but **** happens haha ;)

Edit:
Never mind that was someone else who hold us up ;)

Last edited:

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
l don't know was it lag but @Jay you rejoined from the track pretty dangerously and that got my full wing damaged :/ but its fine atleast l got to drive in clean track without any fighting :D otherwise good race fastest lap and best race pace

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
l don't know was it lag but @Jay you rejoined from the track pretty dangerously and that got my full wing damaged :/ but its fine atleast l got to drive in clean track without any fighting :D otherwise good race fastest lap and best race pace
If it was at Parabolica, I'd crashed and was under AI as I'd retired.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
srry guys ,
windows operating system was down yesterday.so i couldn't write not catch the racetime.:(.i rebuild it but it was so late
thanks.

Leangie

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 25, 2017
Here is a little video:
(is ready in ~15min)
sorry for that contact