PS4 - [11/05 8:45pm] GT3 Hockenhiem | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 [11/05 8:45pm] GT3 Hockenhiem

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not completely looked at the online settings as yet, so some things will need a tinker as I go along.

If anything I've posted isn't possible let me know please.

Session Format:

10 Minute Practice
10 Minute Qualifying
5 Warm Up
15 Lap Race

In reality the above gives everyone 20 minutes practice before the actual race starts.

Damage will be set to off, mainly ad we all need to get used to no arrows and letting each other m ow when we're along side.

Ideally I'd like to run the race with realistic assists that the GT3 cars would use, but I'm currently not sure if they allow ABS or TC.

So atm ABS & TC are banned, I do know certain DTM cars need ABS & TC or they are undrivable, but the GT3's seem fine.

1. Rug
2. @Du7cH
3. @iJokeri22
4. @Termite111 (R)
5. Lofty
6. @Elite_sultan
7. @x PrO BiGGzY x
8. Tigerkart
9. Tigger
10. Bankai
11. Woowaa
12. Antonio
13. Jthorn
14. MRL

Last edited:

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
aye i'll be there, is the racing line allowed? otherwise ill be struggling.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I'm in please! Funnily enough I was doing some practice at Hockenhiem last night after the social lol

As for TC and ABS, GT3 uses them...

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Would like to race if I can get my wheel set up in time. :) Hopefully I wont have to drill any holes in my stand.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Agreed @Rug... I've just looked up the specs for some of the GT3 cars and they all have ABS and TC in some form or another.

Also, the Formula A car feels really nice without any assists... A lot easier to drive than Formula B lol

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I think I used a default setup for that Formula A race and its the only time that's its worked. The Formula C and Formula B require a lot of setup work to maximise lap time

Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

CragglesD

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 22, 2014
Confirmed. I guess that's one plus for the PS4; Rug and his socials!

I would have thought if some cars have inbuilt tc then that's independent of what your game assists are?

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Confirmed. I guess that's one plus for the PS4; Rug and his socials!

I would have thought if some cars have inbuilt tc then that's independent of what your game assists are?
I don't think the TC or any other is inbuilt... It's more of a case of TC, ABS and Stabilty being an independent setting, regardless of category...

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Having thought as this quite a bit, I'm not going to allow ABS & TC in the GT3's.

We've done plenty of races and those assists have always been banned, if this class was to become a series then that's something that would need serious consideration especially if weather wasn't just clear.

Reactions: Elite_sultan