12/06 7.00pm AOR Ferrari Challenge Test Session - SIGN UP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

12/06 7.00pm AOR Ferrari Challenge Test Session - SIGN UP

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

AOR Ferrari Challenge Season 1 - Test Session

Welcome to this one and only test session for the upcoming Ferrari Challenge series. This session is intended to help drivers familiarise themselves with the machinery, while helping to sway those who haven't yet signed up get a feel for it in a league-type environment.

Please note this session is running at an earlier time of 7pm UK time due to the opening game of the World Cup kicking off at 9pm. The session will START at 7 so make sure you're in the lobby beforehand to avoid missing out.

To all drivers who are currently signed up: please use the livery you have been assigned for the season (with your chosen number and colour). McPhilen has made each driver's livery based on your preferences, and you should be able to find it on his storefront. Go to the Designs section of the menu, find the menu where you can search for new designs, and add "McPhilen" as the creator in the search options.

Information:
• Date: Thursday 12th March
• Time: 19:00 (UK time)
• Lobby Host: McPhilen

The Car:

2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale - This car is run in it's stock configuration, setups are banned.

The Drivers:

Sign up by posting your name in this thread! You are free to take part even if you've not signed up to the league races, but priority will be given to the current league drivers.

1. Kptk92
2. McPhilen
3. FisiFan91
4. xHPExFootie
5. Alehud42
6. AOR KurtJP
7. x Shuffle
8. Relezy
9. wilDtub
10. oO Troggy Oo
11. csej76

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Naturally! :)

Also, everyone who has signed up to the full season should have their liveries up before this test session, but as of posting this they are not up yet so don't be too worried if you've searched for them and can't find them yet. I'll comment on this post when all are uploaded.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Count me in. Love the 360 CS for the most part so highly anticipating this. I've put in a small amount of practice and managed to hit a 2:15 flat after like 4 laps of the Nurburgring GP but I don't know if that's good as I have no one to compare against XD.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
A mixture of circuits, I have no specific order or preference at this time!

wilDtub

Pro Karter
Mar 25, 2014
Hope we don't go to long beach! I'll be there. With my new headset, I think my old one got a little crackely.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
All the people who are signed up in the main sign up thread as of posting this have their liveries uploaded. If you're just signing up for this event, then use the reserve livery (though I'm not 100% sure, so I'd wait for confirmation from x Shuffle or Kuhpuhtkuh (Kptk92)).

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
Sorry boys I had to quit, my connection was shocking I couldn't even race, I'm sure that my internet will be fine just this evening it's been bad, look forward to the actual season starting :)

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Enjoyed this session for the most part although I did end up on the receiving end of an incident in all but one race. Managed to get 6th, 9th, 9th, 3rd and 9th in the end but I feel I have more pace in me as I was in the pits for 3 of the races. Anyway, good session and I'm pleased to say my internet seemed to hold up absolutely fine so I look forward to the actual season start.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
So yeah... Got a bit more used to the car I guess, but didn't really have much (if any) good racing at all lol. But that's kinda the norm for these test sessions. Surely the racing will be a lot better in the proper races when people actually know how to drive the circuits we're doing (hopefully) and can be bothered driving properly!