PC [13/01 20:00UK] Russia 50%

iBlue

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Looks like I can't play multiplayer for some reason.

20210113205329_1.jpg

TheseusF1

Premium Member
Premium Member
I'm posting for Friday. I was late and very distracted, it's been a difficult day.

Oh man I hope things get better for you. I’ll try again on Friday. How do you get in? Is it a lobby I can join? Do I need an invite? Sorry for the stupid questions I’m new be gentle......lol

RampageJackson

Pro Karter
ABS, TC, RL and AG allowed - plz check lobby settings are OK and msg if not

Thank you for the thought - I missed this message tho!

That was the most boring race I've done for quite a while! Got clipped by a Mclaren which meant I had to pit so spent the whole race by myself. Pitted at the end to set quick laps on the softs. At least @MrZOCKson joined me at the end for a battle to set fastest lap :)
did i clip you? if yes i am very sorry about that... but if you want the video of my point of view i didnt even touched you.... i just saw you spinning out in the mirror

SpiicyLemon

Pro Karter
Oh man I hope things get better for you. I’ll try again on Friday. How do you get in? Is it a lobby I can join? Do I need an invite? Sorry for the stupid questions I’m new be gentle......lol
yes u need an invite. just add the creator of this post (steve jackson) to your steam friend list. then he will invite u to the race. look at the beginning of the thread ^^