PC [13/11 20:00UK] France 50%

andinator

Formula Karter
Well, I'm throwing this open a bit more. 2 requests isn't everyone and we are probably all practising for league races where the SC is on so I'm not inclined to turn it off just yet, but if significant amounts of drivers (8 or more) request it here or in Discord before the start then I'll change it.

@andinator plz check your connection quality before joining
@iBlue plz dont cut the track in qualifying it's against AOR rules
Well... Obviously sc is on in the actual lobby so that it is more realistic and drivers who got wing damage can catch up, but in these sessions it's about improving your pace and I don't think anyone has to practice how to drive behind the sc so... I don't really see a point not to turn it off tbh

In terms of my connection: Can't really do anything about it atm, will get better in a month

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Well... Obviously sc is on in the actual lobby so that it is more realistic and drivers who got wing damage can catch up, but in these sessions it's about improving your pace and I don't think anyone has to practice how to drive behind the sc so... I don't really see a point not to turn it off tbh

In terms of my connection: Can't really do anything about it atm, will get better in a month
OK but if you see a rotating line in the lobby as opposed to the - or √ where people ready up, please try restarting your PC or your router (in fact around 20mins before playing might be good for the router). Please also don't livestream if you do, thank you.

Secondly, as for the turning off of the SC this is for the rest of the lobby to agree (or at least a significant percentage). You can always host a session if you disagree. If the leagues turn it off that will be the default position in the social (unless enough ask for it back on).

Gelbewand1989

S19 AOR PC F5 Champion
Well, I'm throwing this open a bit more. 2 requests isn't everyone and we are probably all practising for league races where the SC is on so I'm not inclined to turn it off just yet, but if significant amounts of drivers (8 or more) request it here or in Discord before the start then I'll change it.

@andinator plz check your connection quality before joining
@iBlue plz dont cut the track in qualifying it's against AOR rules
I can only agree on Andis opinion on the SC. It’s just no training if you get 2 or more SC‘s. You can’t really get into a flow and the strategie also gets ruined.

hotlapmode

Semi-Pro Karter

i agree with this, safety car should be off imo

Sanderp

Pro Karter

i agree with this, safety car should be off imo
Yeah I agree too, it should be turned off in my opinion

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
I tend to agree with disabling the SC as it causes so much trouble. I don’t think we gain much learning how to handle the issues.

and I’m the one likely to benefit the most from it too.

i agree if you’ve had an issue you have no chance of catching up again. But it does let you practice your race pace for sunday