Closed - 14th July 2020 ACC Tier 7 R6 L9 T13 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed 14th July 2020 ACC Tier 7 R6 L9 T13

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgeorge104

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2020
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 7, round 5
League Coordinator: @morphee7
Date: 7-7-2020
Members Involved:
B George & E Salvagno
Description E Salvagno went off into turn 13, hit me, went off & hit me again when he returned.

E Salvagno cockpit view,

My cockpit view,

E Salvagno chase cam,

My chase cam

Last edited:

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
@bgeorge104 please add this infomation to the top of your enquiry:-

ACC Tier + Round Number:
League Coordinator:
Date:
Members Involved:
Description:
Enter a description of the situation here. Please try to remain partial, but remember that all parties involved will have their chance to speak.
Evidence: Photos/Videos of the incident if applicable.

djawa

Junior Karter
May 20, 2020
as you can clearly see from the published videos, in order not to create an accident, I braked the car broke down and I no longer had control of the vehicle. In addition, in the video you can clearly see that I tried in every way to avoid accidents. as soon as I noticed that I was on the track I took my foot off the brake to clear the track. just found off the track I tried to give some gas to regain control of the car. the car made an uncontrollable pendulum effect. after the race I apologized to GEORGE for not receiving a reply. from my point of view and from other people's point of view it is a simple race accident. he braked early and I didn't expect it. however, I apologize if I have caused him any damage. but there was nothing else I could do. and I repeat I think from the video you can well notice!

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards issue a warning to @bgeorge104 as he dangerously braked way too early on the racing line.
The first collision is ruled as racing incident.
@djawa receives a 5 points reduction on his race results and 5 AOR driver license points for causing a minor avoidable contact in occasion of the second collision, as he accelerated back into the track without having full control of the car.

@djawa @bgeorge104
@morphee7

Status
Not open for further replies.