PS4 - 16/5/15 7:45PM GT3 @ Monza | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 16/5/15 7:45PM GT3 @ Monza

Do you want TC and ABS allowed for this race?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
The race will be 15 laps long.

Invites will go out at 7:35 and practice will begin at 7:45 (this will be 20 minutes long

This will be followed by a 10 minute quali, 5 minute warmup and then the race

If you're interested, post below

Hope to see you there :)

(I'll be twitching this race as well)

Interested 16/16
1- Tigerkart_22
2- Loveablegeek
3- WooWaa
4- Boywithnoface
5- Raluzi
6- Antonios1978
7- Leeroy
8- Du7ch
9- Bassmanlofty
10- Bankai_Bullett
11- Kris Banucha
12- Grabel79
13- Sean B (R)
14- Willy 10200
15- Ninja1
16- Charliebennett53

Reserves
1- mdgamer-03
2- wegsta82
3- Jthorn97
4- CragglesD
5- MRL947

Last edited:

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Change of plan, I will ban all assist for this. Just because we won't have these luxuries in the leagues

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Change of plan, I will ban all assist for this. Just because we won't have these luxuries in the leagues
Is that rule confirmed? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm fully capable of running without assists, even using a pad...

I just think it'd be a shame to not take advantage of the fact that this game lets many of us get as close to the real thing as possible, that gives us the option of allowing real life rules and regs... Y'know what I mean?

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Is that rule confirmed? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm fully capable of running without assists, even using a pad...

I just think it'd be a shame to not take advantage of the fact that this game lets many of us get as close to the real thing as possible, that gives us the option of allowing real life rules and regs... Y'know what I mean?
I do understand where you are coming from. From what I understand however, I don't think we will be using assists for the leagues so it seems be to a bit wasteful to spend so much practicing with assists when we won't have them in the actual leagues if you understand where I'm coming from.

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
I do understand where you are coming from. From what I understand however, I don't think we will be using assists for the leagues so it seems be to a bit wasteful to spend so much practicing with assists when we won't have them in the actual leagues if you understand where I'm coming from.
I think you'll find the leagues will be running closest to real life, so if the car has it, then we use it. It makes sense.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I'm not against the idea of running TC and ABS if we run a GT3 league. From what I've heard though, the leagues will run with no assists (please do correct me if I'm wrong) and if that's the case, then we are better of running the socials with no assists

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
I'm not against the idea of running TC and ABS if we run a GT3 league. From what I've heard though, the leagues will run with no assists (please do correct me if I'm wrong) and if that's the case, then we are better of running the socials with no assists
Totally agree, I hope this will be cleared up soon.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Totally agree, I hope this will be cleared up soon.
Ill put a poll up asking if you guys want ABS and TC allowed. Personally, I'm not going to use them but if people want the most realistic experience and want to use, I'm fine with that :) (depends on the poll results)

However, if its decided the leagues will use no assists, then I'll ban all assists as that's going to help us prepare for the actual leagues

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Ill put a poll up asking if you guys want ABS and TC allowed. Personally, I'm not going to use them but if people want the most realistic experience and want to use, I'm fine with that :) (depends on the poll results)

However, if its decided the leagues will use no assists, then I'll ban all assists as that's going to help us prepare for the actual leagues
Lol, I'm ok to try without, the funny thing is, I ticked 'real' assists the moment I booted up the game and I have no idea what cars are running what, so I'm hoping Im not complete sh**e without on a pad.

I'm wondering if there's a correlation between pad and wheel users and assists and no assist users.

lovablegeek

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 31, 2015
I have mine set to real but i will get some practice in with all the assists turned off. Just incase that's what they want us to use in the leagues