PC - [18/10 20:00UK] BRITAIN 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC [18/10 20:00UK] BRITAIN 50%

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
I might be able to make it, could I have a reserve or TR spot?

Reactions: Neil Bywater

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
I apologize now if I spin. For some reason, I've been having trouble with the mediums on this track once they get 10+ laps old.

• Sad
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
@Neil Bywater so I’ve got a buddy who is new to racing and is interested in simply spectating the race, would that be ok with you?

edit: he is new to racing F1, he isn’t even considering joining league racing atm because he’s still learning the ropes

Last edited:

alperen

Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
a samll question: Are you guys keep the voice chat open or mute everyone? Is it necessary for some conversations or just distacting? what do you think? (Of course I suppose everyone has a headphone. Otherwise all gaming sounds would be so awful together)

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
a samll question: Are you guys keep the voice chat open or mute everyone? Is it necessary for some conversations or just distacting? what do you think? (Of course I suppose everyone has a headphone. Otherwise all gaming sounds would be so awful together)
I usually mute. Less noise helps with concentration.

Reactions: alperen

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
We do discord, at least 3 tonight. We usually mute lobby

Reactions: alperen

alperen

Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
bloody hell! The game crashed at the very beginning of the race. @Neil Bywater invited me again but this time I couldn't take the control of my car and became a spectator. Arrgghhh I am really upset now. F1 2019 do this time to time. Do you know why is that and what is the solution?? Previous crashes were no important but this time... I really wanted to race :(

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
bloody hell! The game crashed at the very beginning of the race. @Neil Bywater invited me again but this time I couldn't take the control of my car and became a spectator. Arrgghhh I am really upset now. F1 2019 do this time to time. Do you know why is that and what is the solution?? Previous crashes were no important but this time... I really wanted to race :(
You should be able to spectate your ghost on return and select take control.

f12019 crashing online. It just does

alperen

Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
You should be able to spectate your ghost on return and select take control.

f12019 crashing online. It just does
Thanks Neil. I tried to find that "take control" but couldn't find in any menu. Maybe I did not look at the right place I don't know. How was the race?