PC - [18/10 20:00UK] BRITAIN 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC [18/10 20:00UK] BRITAIN 50%

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
What was that safety car restart and lobby in general? On lap 1 on the first drs straight, I was gaining on @Steve Jackson, I get right up behind him and all of a sudden I go spinning. I didn't touch him nor did anyone touch me, game just said "eh, you should do donuts now." And that safety car? What the hell why did half the lobby teleport and the game not let me control my throttle? It made me go full throttle on a corner exit so once again, I was sent to get a bag of chips! Otherwise, good racing y'all, hopefully your races this weekend are better than that.

• Surprised
Reactions: alperen

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
What was that safety car restart and lobby in general? On lap 1 on the first drs straight, I was gaining on @Steve Jackson, I get right up behind him and all of a sudden I go spinning. I didn't touch him nor did anyone touch me, game just said "eh, you should do donuts now." And that safety car? What the hell why did half the lobby teleport and the game not let me control my throttle? It made me go full throttle on a corner exit so once again, I was sent to get a bag of chips! Otherwise, good racing y'all, hopefully your races this weekend are better than that.
Perhap I had instability causing lobby issues.

normally quite stable
Yeah it was quite bad for lag. I couldn't tell if me and @Rcfly3r1 were at the same race at times. When you retired @Neil Bywater, we lost the host and it was just migrating constantly. I had a coming together with @Gelbewand1989 after the SC at Stowe and that was it.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Ah . I retired in pits, didn’t leave session and left the game in spectator mode. So it should not have migrated.

rcfly3r was teleporting around me too.

I’ll put an external PSU onto my rumble pedals to take the load from my usb. Hopefully that will resolve my wheel dropouts

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
What caused the safety car?

as I say I retired in the pits as my steering was not safe to continue with.