PS4 - 2.4 Hour Nurburgring Combined GT3 Social Event - Sunday 12 July 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 2.4 Hour Nurburgring Combined GT3 Social Event - Sunday 12 July 2020

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
just to say sorry again for quitting last night - car was undriveable from lap 3/4 - no problem in practice, race was terrible. dropped it, got some damage, went for the pits, ran to the toilet - mrs shouting 'come on, nearly ready...he's lifted it for you to go' i knew it shouldn't have been that quick and when i got back to my seat and drove out, i could see and feel straight away they hadn't changed my tyres - zero grip - truly p*ssed off as i was running 3rd at the time.
have to say i'm close to quitting this game - i know from my stream i had checked the right pit strategy - gutted :(

Johnny M #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
just to say sorry again for quitting last night - car was undriveable from lap 3/4 - no problem in practice, race was terrible. dropped it, got some damage, went for the pits, ran to the toilet - mrs shouting 'come on, nearly ready...he's lifted it for you to go' i knew it shouldn't have been that quick and when i got back to my seat and drove out, i could see and feel straight away they hadn't changed my tyres - zero grip - truly p*ssed off as i was running 3rd at the time.
have to say i'm close to quitting this game - i know from my stream i had checked the right pit strategy - gutted :(
That's what happened with my scheduled pit , which was my 3rd stop. The other two unscheduled pits for damage, went without a hitch . Unsurprisingly.. This game is F##d bigtime. Everything is so Random, and yes my car as well was weird from the off in the race. Qually no problems . :mad:(n) used the same setup for Race & Qually minus the fuel of coarse.

Last edited:

RaceMechNick

Pro Karter
May 25, 2020
My tyres also never got changed... Glad I survived it though. It was a rather lonely race for me but the track kept the challenge high enough. Sorry to @Kingma who spun in front of me in the morning. Tried my Best to Brake in time but too late. Send him into a flip

All in all a fun and challenging fast forward 24h

Reactions: Lexie1993Maxie

Kingma

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
My tyres also never got changed... Glad I survived it though. It was a rather lonely race for me but the track kept the challenge high enough. Sorry to @Kingma who spun in front of me in the morning. Tried my Best to Brake in time but too late. Send him into a flip

All in all a fun and challenging fast forward 24h
Don't worry mate, I spun, and I am sorry for you having damage from me trying too hard to be in front of you ;)
Had a lot of fun guys, happy to have completed it without any major damage, I see this as 8th out of 16, since finishing is, as it shows, half the job at the ring(y) Sorry to hear about everyone's problems with the pits and what not, I am not trying to have a dig at that.
See you all around!