PS4 - [20/09 (Sunday) - 50% @ Singapore 2014 Cars - 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 [20/09 (Sunday) - 50% @ Singapore 2014 Cars - 8PM UK]

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Seen as though there have been no socials recently and i have been asked to try out the 2014 cars online i thought i would set another one up, this time at the Marina Bay circuit.

Usual AOR league rules will apply, Traction Control and ABS will be permitted as the game is still prone to glitching the assists on.
Weather Dry, Parc Ferme Off and Return to Garage On.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS SOCIAL WILL BE RUN USING THE 2014 CARS AND ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE TO THE 2014 SEASON BEFORE JOINING THE LOBBY.

Lets get a proper test of these cars going!!

8/16

Mercedes:
Tom (r)

Red Bull Renault:
Mr logical + mayhem

Williams Mercedes:
Biggzy

Ferrari:
basics

McLaren Mercedes:
RealJewell

Force India Mercedes:

Toro Rosso:

Lotus Renault:

Sauber Ferrari:
Hulkenburger

Marussia Ferrari:

Caterham Renault :
Don Silva

Reserves: basics mate.

Last edited:

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
The leagues will never start for F1 2015/4 in AOR - too many people complaining

If they do I'll happily be back to race but until then I'll be doing single player stuff and odd races with mates, on top of that Project Cars has turned out to be a mega disappointment so I'm selling that too

Such promise in racing games this year and it has been such a massive let down

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well the problem is we can never test the game properly because we can never get a full lobby going. Even when 16/16 sign up half of them dont bother to show up on race day so we end up racing with 8-10 people everytime which proves nothing. I have done a few small grid 50% races with no issue but obviously the leagues cant start until its proven full grid races can work without issue. For this patch thats probably a step too far given the current issues but when the new patch comes out it would be nice to get some full races going.

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Well the problem is we can never test the game properly because we can never get a full lobby going. Even when 16/16 sign up half of them dont bother to show up on race day so we end up racing with 8-10 people everytime which proves nothing. I have done a few small grid 50% races with no issue but obviously the leagues cant start until its proven full grid races can work without issue. For this patch thats probably a step too far given the current issues but when the new patch comes out it would be nice to get some full races going.
First social in Hockenheim and disconnect... how are we going to test anything if we just disconnect everytime?

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
is anyone gonna sign up for this or not?

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Completely forgot. Caterham please. People want the leagues to start but aren't prepared to help us do some testing and then wonder why we can't start season 10. It's incredibly frustrating.

Reactions: TyranoTigger

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I will race but only if we get a decent grid. There's no point testing the game with 6 or 7 people anymore. Like Don says all the people moaning about the leagues not starting could be racing here and helping to prove that the game can work.

Hulkenburger

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2014
I hate Singapore, I'll still give it a go though, Sauber please.

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
McLaren

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
I can't do this anyway I'm racing in Lydd this weekend.

The problem is part that we can't get a full lobby going, but the main issue is now unsolvable. If we can't get 1 social with 16 people then what makes you think we can have a successful league structure? From what ive seen since ive come back the attendance in every game has been poor, there is no spark anymore from the days of 8+ leagues. There needs to be a shakeup, something has to be done - why have we not applied a similar procedure to that adopted in project cars? Most new guys haven't checked this place in over a month and won't come back, for those still there start a set of mini seasons capping at 10 drivers per league, something we established works, it will incite more people to practice on socials and drag more interest in, allowing us to test the game during the mini season

The current approach is a sham, a complete waste of a game and it will eventually kill the forum

CragglesD

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 22, 2014
I'm not around, and actually don't particularly like the game!

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Same as last week I'm fighting for a championship in my project cars league and will be using Sunday to practice for that. :)

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
Hate Singapore, but people need to test more, red bull plz

basics

Junior Karter
Sep 4, 2015
Ferrari

Can i reserve a cockpit for my mate too? He will sign up tomorrow

Hulkenburger

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2014
Can't show anymore, a league race I was in had to be postponed till tomorrow because of PSN.

skizzer-94

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
this still going ahead... If so ill take any spare car

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Im still happy for this to go ahead as we really need to test it so more