PS4 - 20/6/15 8:00 PM (UK) GT3 @ Nurburgring GP (Practice Race) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 20/6/15 8:00 PM (UK) GT3 @ Nurburgring GP (Practice Race)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

SmudgerFez

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 28, 2015
Sorry I couldn't make this practice session, had a small family crisis to deal with...

Hope those that raced found it useful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Sorry Chris for taking you out pretty early on in the race, looking back at replay it looked like it would be a pretty sweet move but I couldn't get the car stopped in time, only a social race but I know it's still annoying as hell

Psionuk

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 23, 2015
Shame there wasn't a few more for this social but it's a Saturday night and the Formula leagues were racing so understandable i guess.

Still useful doing a race distance though and i think i've got my strategy sorted for Wednesday, much happier here than Watkins Glen.
I think having a practice race on Friday night and Monday night as we did for Watkins Glen worked well and was well supported.

Graeme Weston

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 14, 2015
Sorry guys for not turning up.i thought it was a Monday night race didn't read the post right.