rFactor 2 - 2018 F1 Cars Are Coming To AOR! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rFactor 2 2018 F1 Cars Are Coming To AOR!

rFactor F1.jpg

Coming soon to AOR will be a Formula 1 league ran on PC simulator rFactor 2, with the exclusive use of a mod based on the 2018 F1 regulations! This league is a continuation of the Formula 1 league which Nebula hosted, and is now the second confirmed AOR league on rFactor 2.

This league will host races on Saturdays, and will see 16 selected 75% races take place between 24th March and 6th October 2018. The mod used for the league has been designed aesthetically in accordance with the 2018 Formula One regulations, and the handling of the mod produces downforce levels to match. The mod also boasts the availability of varying engine modes and fuel mixtures, and the V6 engine produces 990BHP at full power. Set-ups are customisable for this league, and the use of Parc Fermé is enabled. We can also confirm that there is the option to race with a custom livery; there will be more details on where to go for this very soon!

As with all rFactor 2 leagues, there will be no assists permitted for the drivers, with the exception auto-clutch for obvious reasons. Spaces for this league are unlimtted at this stage, and we will try to best accommodate all drivers who want to race with us in the league. To be able to sign up and/or see more details for this league click the link below, and in the meantime be sure to check out of Formula 2 League and the announcement of Endurance Events.

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/rfactor-2-f1-league-sign-up-and-info.28869/

Comments

xMinxG

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2016
Thankfully no, we have decided against running the forsaken addition to these 2018 cars :lol:
if I'm honest I would be interested if they were. I don't know why I just feel it would be natural to add them as its what the 2018 regulations have and would be interesting how the drivers cope having it on

SmokingPuppy841

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2016
if I'm honest I would be interested if they were. I don't know why I just feel it would be natural to add them as its what the 2018 regulations have and would be interesting how the drivers cope having it on
But imagine how much more difficult any cockpit cam would be