PS4 - 2019 AOR PS4 Esports Team Tournament - Round 8 American Grand Prix [09/05/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 2019 AOR PS4 Esports Team Tournament - Round 8 American Grand Prix [09/05/19 8:00pm]

Rc-Alonso44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 10, 2017
At 9:03 pm what does it cost to remake a session? And it's good for other drivers because they also do not like sending an invitation

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Since the beginning of the tournament I received no invitation from you, have to stop a little! Yesterday at 9:03 pm I sent a message to Alex to tell him on the psn that we did not receive an invitation. Did you do something? No. No respect.
9:03. 3 minutes after we're due to start. You're meant to be ready at 7:50 and if there's no invite at that point you ask for an invite, not when qualifying is supposed to be happening.

For all I know the same bug has happened and prevented @VP_DamnDqniel from attending, but equally he could also not have bothered showing up.

Once more, as it states in the information, I am the PS4 coordinator, so messaging Alex to solve a problem will achieve absolutely nothing, especially at that time.

Can I control a bug where invites don't send? No. Can I read minds that you're not able to get in? No. I can even upload my footage which shows how long we wait for the 3 remaining drivers and how many invites from my end have been sent out...

If you want to insist that we have no respect though I'll have no problem respectfully waving goodbye to you. You might want to have a look at yourself first in future and make sure you've done everything you can correctly before you start kicking up a fuss.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
9:03. 3 minutes after we're due to start. You're meant to be ready at 7:50 and if there's no invite at that point you ask for an invite, not when qualifying is supposed to be happening.

For all I know the same bug has happened and prevented @VP_DamnDqniel from attending, but equally he could also not have bothered showing up.

Once more, as it states in the information, I am the PS4 coordinator, so messaging Alex to solve a problem will achieve absolutely nothing, especially at that time.

Can I control a bug where invites don't send? No. Can I read minds that you're not able to get in? No. I can even upload my footage which shows how long we wait for the 3 remaining drivers and how many invites from my end have been sent out...

If you want to insist that we have no respect though I'll have no problem respectfully waving goodbye to you. You might want to have a look at yourself first in future and make sure you've done everything you can correctly before you start kicking up a fuss.
Also, I now realise this is most likely not a bug, but as a result of your own privacy settings meaning that invites from people outside of your friends list don't come through. If that is the case, once more, that is not my problem since you are supposed to add the host as a friend and if not, at least know that your settings aren't going to mean you don't get an invite.

But yes, your choice. If you think we're being disrespectful then honestly I have no time for you.