XB1 - 2019 AOR XB1 Esports Team Tournament - Number Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 2019 AOR XB1 Esports Team Tournament - Number Selection

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
2019 AOR Esports Team Tournament
XB1 - Number Selection Thread

Greetings all, and welcome to the Number Selection Thread.

As no numbers have been taken previously, we request that each driver choose their number to represent them for the tournament.

The number must be usable in the game, and it must not have been chosen by another driver. The number one must not be used.

Process

The numbers will be chosen in the order of car selection. However, teams will go one driver at a time. For example, team #1 will get one number pick for a driver before it moves onto team #2. This continues until it comes back around to team #1 where they choose their second number. This continues until all drivers have chosen a number.

Selections order can be found below:

** #2 Selection is VeloceEsports

Please ensure that your chosen number is used in the tournament.

Last edited:

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Problem is Simon can't access the Forums. So how are we gonna do this?
You're fine to tell me his number, but I can only have one of you at a time. If neither of your numbers are taken you can have them, but I need one of you for now and then you'll have to change if the other one has their number taken.

CRG Evo

S16 AOR XB1 F1 Champion
Feb 23, 2015
You're fine to tell me his number, but I can only have one of you at a time. If neither of your numbers are taken you can have them, but I need one of you for now and then you'll have to change if the other one has their number taken.
Oh I get it now, my bad haha

So let's start this with

CRG Evo - 4

Reactions: BosslyGaming