XB1 - 2019 AOR XB1 Esports Team Tournament - Round 1 Bahrain Grand Prix [12/03/19 8:30pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 2019 AOR XB1 Esports Team Tournament - Round 1 Bahrain Grand Prix [12/03/19 8:30pm]

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
2019 AOR Esports Team Tournament
Round 1 - Bahrain Grand Prix

Race Information:
Date: Tuesday 12th March 2019
Start Time: 8:30pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

Driver Selection: It is imperative that teams with more than two drivers post here who will be racing this week, failing to do so will result in failure to race.

Lobby Hosting: We request that a driver (or multiple, if possible) nominate themselves as hosts for the race as this will ensure we are guaranteed not to have any issues. This will need to be reconfirmed each week as a host one week may not be racing the next week.

Useful Links:
● Results & Standings
Rules
General Information
Schedule

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
I can host this race, I host F4 with no issues and have 100 down, 20 up and 12 ping so should be good.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Not sure im going to be able to make this 1, just depends when i get in from work, either way i'll have basically had 0 practice :'(