PC - [21/06 20:00UK] Brazil 50% #FSC | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC [21/06 20:00UK] Brazil 50% #FSC

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
After 63 races, 99 lobbies, 800 DNFs (probably), and too many memes, yet another season of the FSC comes to a close. We congratulate our champion @Smash, and look forward to season 5. But perhaps there is no season 5. If this is my final ever social race hosting, I'll say it's been one of my favourite things in league racing and I wish all the hundreds of different participants a happy life to come. But if it isn't....
Roll on, FSC V - The Dirty Driveur Strikes Back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WALL OF FAFF-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOBBY SETTINGS-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Qualifying: Short
Distance: 50%
Cars: Equal
Safety Car: On
Parc Ferme: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AIDL: 62-35-1-0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FSC LOBBY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Host: @SMEAJ
Add me on Steam: SMEAJ - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125203556
AI Driver Level: 63

Weather: DYNAMIC

Social standings can be found here
: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...LMjUyYKZ9U47JZ-C6B8ImJq8ziHlHABbTil0J/pubhtml

Cars Taken: 14/20

Mercedes: @matthewwalters @Zerd

Ferrari: @SMEAJ @Ctzn Ely

Red Bull: @ @Steve Jackson

Force India: @Haydn @m.schlumpf

Williams: @rainer @Smash

Renault: @Skatie @

Toro Rosso: @ @

Haas: @Some_Idiot @

McLaren: @fxruppert @

Sauber: @Mr. Ankka @MartinG1337

Reserve: @

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TAGGED POOL-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
@EL_Sonny @Xterm1n8or @Ajamma16 @serdai @Jane Trpkov @
This is where you can have your @ which allows you to be notified when an FSC thread is released. If you want to be added/removed from the tagged pool, let me know.

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Goodbye Ferrari, was fun.

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Force India

matthewwalters

Junior Karter
Jun 19, 2019
This will be my first race. i will take Mercedes please. what is the process for getting into the lobby on race day. want to make sure i know what I'm doing so i don miss the race.

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
This will be my first race. i will take Mercedes please. what is the process for getting into the lobby on race day. want to make sure i know what I'm doing so i don miss the race.
I'll send you some invites to the race at 7:50-8:00PM. You will then join the lobby. And then we will race. Any questions? :)

• Useful
Reactions: Steve Jackson