PC - [21/06 20:00UK] Brazil 50% #FSC | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC [21/06 20:00UK] Brazil 50% #FSC

Some_Idiot

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2018
@Ctzn Ely To be dead honest, there was a little bit of latency between you and me, might have been through the whole session but I don't know that for certain, we were wheel banging down the whole straight before turn 6, and we were both wheel straight, so maybe some things were due to that? Not attempting to justify anything, I just wanted to see if maybe you two had that kind of issue as well.
Edit: It might have caused the turn 2 spin as well, hell maybe I was lagging, I'd have to hear from others on that.

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
@Ctzn Ely To be dead honest, there was a little bit of latency between you and me, might have been through the whole session but I don't know that for certain, we were wheel banging down the whole straight before turn 6, and we were both wheel straight, so maybe some things were due to that? Not attempting to justify anything, I just wanted to see if maybe you two had that kind of issue as well.
Edit: It might have caused the turn 2 spin as well, hell maybe I was lagging, I'd have to hear from others on that.
Nothing to do with you mate

Some_Idiot

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2018
@Ctzn Ely Being dead honest again, it does involve me when I'm trying to figure out how I got spun, whether it's via latency or lag on my end or otherwise. The possibility that I threw out there in the quote is potentially something that could be fixable before Sunday if I can get other opinions. I hope I'm not coming across as overboard, I just want to be sure I'm not causing issues for other people.

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
@Ctzn Ely Being dead honest again, it does involve me when I'm trying to figure out how I got spun, whether it's via latency or lag on my end or otherwise. The possibility that I threw out there in the quote is potentially something that could be fixable before Sunday if I can get other opinions. I hope I'm not coming across as overboard, I just want to be sure I'm not causing issues for other people.
Tbh I didn't even know you got spun and I didn't hit you on my screen at all

Some_Idiot

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2018
Alright, well thank you for that info, I appreciate it. I've had a couple hiccups with my internet in the past, so I want to make sure I'm not going to cause issues, that's why I'm asking more or less. Thanks again.

Reactions: Ctzn Ely

matthewwalters

Junior Karter
Jun 19, 2019
i actually wont be able to make it. didnt account for the time change. race starts at midnight my time, apologies for any incontinence