PC - 24.05 / 8.00 PM-UK / Hungarian GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC 24.05 / 8.00 PM-UK / Hungarian GP

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOBBY SETTINGS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualifying: Short
Distance: 50%
Cars: Equal
Weather: Clear
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: Off
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FIRST LOBBY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host: Needed!
Add me on Steam: MrPeaceTyp - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138545820

Cars Taken:20/20

Mercedes:
1. @mitchelkuhn
2. @k1ngzera

Ferrari:
1. @MrPeaceTyp
2. @fxruppert

Red Bull:
1. @Snook
2. @StefanWylde

Williams:
1. @Ruben
2. @Bobo

Force India:
1. @JSR
2. @Curly

McLaren:
1. @Ronnin1978
2. @Skatie

Haas:
1. @dberg
2. @zfzwill

Toro Rosso:
1. @LukeBin010
2. @xTheHEaglex

Renault:
1. @blackmiles
2. @Railgone

Sauber:
1. @ArrowMax
2. @Erzkbl9

Reserve: @TeunVis @Jay

Last edited:

ArrowMax

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2018
Sauber, please.
Could we lower the damage level to reduced? The socials are not as competitive as the official races and this way nobody's race is ruined due to front wing damage on lap one.

Reactions: MrPeaceTyp

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
Sauber, please.
Could we lower the damage level to reduced? The socials are not as competitive as the official races and this way nobody's race is ruined due to front wing damage on lap one.
Hey @ArrowMax
I think with the damage level at full the first lap is more a challenge for everyone. Everyone needs to hold is head up and see damn there s someone close. I'll need to break earlier then him.
So in general I prefer driving at max.

But how about the rest of you guys see it?
Let's hear some comments by everyone and see how most of them would like to drive!

Erzkbl9

S3 AOR PC F2 Sprint Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Hey @ArrowMax
I think with the damage level at full the first lap is more a challenge for everyone. Everyone needs to hold is head up and see damn there s someone close. I'll need to break earlier then him.
So in general I prefer driving at max.

But how about the rest of you guys see it?
Let's hear some comments by everyone and see how most of them would like to drive!
I can tell from the last few weeks/months of social races, that some drivers dont care about the damage level. They gonna go for gap even if its not there, specially after the start. So i would prefer a damage limitation to reduce or off as well, because if someone makes contact, he should be able to tell, if it would be wing damage or not and if somebody is driving really aggressive, just because he cant get damage he shouldnt take part in such races anyway.

Reactions: MrPeaceTyp

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
I can tell from the last few weeks/months of social races, that some drivers dont care about the damage level. They gonna go for gap even if its not there, specially after the start. So i would prefer a damage limitation to reduce or off as well, because if someone makes contact, he should be able to tell, if it would be wing damage or not and if somebody is driving really aggressive, just because he cant get damage he shouldnt take part in such races anyway.
Didn't you just argue against yourself?
You say he should be able to tell if it was a wing damage or not. I'd say thats an argument for having the damage on "full". Then the player will regret that he attacked like this and the social races gonna be safer for the first rounds - even in battles in L5~End. And you also say that if he cannot get any damages he should not race in his own way. Thats totally supporting my argumentation. They should learn from their bad attacks and learn to drive a safe - nondamaged overtakings and have a fair and great no touching race.

Erzkbl9

S3 AOR PC F2 Sprint Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Didn't you just argue against yourself?
You say he should be able to tell if it was a wing damage or not. I'd say thats an argument for having the damage on "full". Then the player will regret that he attacked like this and the social races gonna be safer for the first rounds - even in battles in L5~End. And you also say that if he cannot get any damages he should not race in his own way. Thats totally supporting my argumentation. They should learn from their bad attacks and learn to drive a safe - nondamaged overtakings and have a fair and great no touching race.

With "he should be able to tell if it was a wing damage or not " i mean that even if the damage is off, its pretty clear, out of my perspective, if you would be damaged, if damage was on full or not. The other point you mentioned doesnt really fit to most of the social races. Even if it might sound like it in my comment, a social race is still by far better and fairer than a online open lobby. So the most incidents happen, because somebody misses his breaking point, loses his rear or lag issues. Its not like you get dive bombed out of nowhere (most of the time at least) and even if somebody divebombed me or just drives into me, i prefer to loose a position and some laptime over me or both drivers getting wing damage and basically loosing the opportunity to do a proper practice race for sunday.

Rienk

AOR iRacing GTE S10 Pro/Am Champion
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Williams please

Also to elaborate on the damage level. Imo just keep it on full. From my experience, when you reduce it people become completely reckless and there is no way you can drive a proper race to test anything.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Force india please. And please put damage to full or perhaps even simulation. I support Rienk for his comment.