24h Endurance Race? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

24h Endurance Race?

Tim Knüvener

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2020
Hello guys,

with the season end we all get really bored. Well not all of us but maybe some? Anyways, I wondered if there is anything planned like a 24hr Endurance race (for example Spa). Cause i´ve not seen an mentionable event like that yet and I think it would be something really special. Maybe for the summer or autum...So what do you guys thinkabout it? I know its somewhat of an crazy idea but well we race virtual cars around a track and are just as passionate about it as our real idols so we are all a bit... special... ;)

C ya and as always sorry for my bad english.
Keep healthy and at home infront of your simrig.

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
Hello guys,

with the season end we all get really bored. Well not all of us but maybe some? Anyways, I wondered if there is anything planned like a 24hr Endurance race (for example Spa). Cause i´ve not seen an mentionable event like that yet and I think it would be something really special. Maybe for the summer or autum...So what do you guys thinkabout it? I know its somewhat of an crazy idea but well we race virtual cars around a track and are just as passionate about it as our real idols so we are all a bit... special... ;)

I'd be up for something like that.

Reactions: Tim Knüvener

Blackreverse

Junior Karter
May 21, 2019
Hello guys,

GroundZeroRacing is doing one on the 9th of May. Signups have been closed already tho.
If I would have the right equipment (which I don't have), I would like to organise one myself or with a couple of guys tho. So if anybody has the righ equipment and servers or anything.