PS4 - [30/3 8PM UK] Pre Season - Catalunya GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 [30/3 8PM UK] Pre Season - Catalunya GP

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
@Ali Kidd I seriously don't know what you were trying to achieve with that move. It's a social and it's no problem now, but please be more careful. And btw, when you do something like this to someone, please give the position back. It's the least you can do and it's in the rules.

On a side note, OMG those strict rules. I filled like 3 pages with warnings lol
He was very reckless I noticed he was involved in a lot of incidents
[DOUBLEPOST=1459368938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow I got 5 seconds for an overtake I didn't even do!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1459368855][/DOUBLEPOST]But seriously great race, felt like I could've beaten @HRacingGreen and maybe @Jthorn97 if it wasn't for the crash with @Ali Kidd doesn't matter though, only a social.
Great battling with @Ali Kidd towards the end of the race, overall a really fun race!!
Sorry for the squeezing at the start I had no grip at all.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Decent race tbh. Bit of a shame that Des or Jamie or someone fast couldn't be there and challenge Tiger. Some good battles here and there
i was given wet tyres. i chose primes. quit right there because i couldn't be bothered to drive a lap down to the leader and a pitstop behind anyone else. there was quite a few aggressive moves in that race and i was just trying to avoid getting tagged
I laughed quite a lot when I heard this.

• Agree
Reactions: xMayhemMadness

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
He was very reckless I noticed he was involved in a lot of incidents
[DOUBLEPOST=1459368938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry for the squeezing at the start I had no grip at all.
Don't worry, I had zero grip also, that's why everyone overtook me, sorry @Jthorn97 for holding you up during the first stint

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Decent race tbh. Bit of a shame that Des or Jamie or someone fast couldn't be there and challenge Tiger. Some good battles here and there

I laughed quite a lot when I heard this.
i was so pissed because it was my break from essay writing for the day

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
How was the connection for you guys? I didn't notice any problems. On a side note my start was ridiculous :hilarious:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
How was the connection for you guys? I didn't notice any problems. On a side note my start was ridiculous :hilarious:
very good, no lag issues for me. it would be nice if we could get someone into one of these races to actually challenge you

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Couple of lag issues with Alex, and my jump-start was retarded, shame I snaked like a bitch afterwards.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459369320][/DOUBLEPOST]Overall: I CAN RACE VAGUELY COMPETITIVELY WITHOUT A LINE AND MY TYRE WEAR IS STILL AWFUL-BRING ON A WHEEL AND THE SEASON.

Reactions: Jthorn97

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Couple of lag issues with Alex, and my jump-start was retarded, shame I snaked like a bitch afterwards.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459369320][/DOUBLEPOST]Overall: I CAN RACE VAGUELY COMPETITIVELY WITHOUT A LINE AND MY TYRE WEAR IS STILL AWFUL-BRING ON A WHEEL AND THE SEASON.
the wheel takes a ton of time to get use to, especially in a league setting. i'm struggling to keep up right now but really haven't had the time to practice properly so hopefully that changes after next week. i hate the jump start glitch but it didn't seem too bad today

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
concentration level was immense with those strict rules in place and i was quite happy to see that my warnings were around the same amount as the others, but driving in no man's land was still good just for getting the laps done with the strict rules. The primes are abysmal in spain :arghh:, but @TyranoTigger had stunning pace on them, he was unbeatible by a mile!!

Couple of lag issues with Alex
i think i won't use wifi anymore for the races , this should fix that

Reactions: HRacingGreen

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
the wheel takes a ton of time to get use to, especially in a league setting. i'm struggling to keep up right now but really haven't had the time to practice properly so hopefully that changes after next week. i hate the jump start glitch but it didn't seem too bad today
I think for me and Tom it was quite bad. I've raced on wheel for every racing game until this one so I'm hoping I'll just slot back into my comfy wheel shoes.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
brazil will be interensting not for cutting, but most likely for extending because i feel like the kerbs in brazil have the size of a littlte garden in front of a house :lol::lol::lol: , and it will be temting to use them :D

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
i could have finihed 4th, stuck in traffic for almost all the race. dsq on last lap. it was legit though: I still need some practice in this circuit with strict rules on, especially on worn tyres (it was not a good idea to start with fresh tyres, no advantage gained). good job @TyranoTigger, your pace was incredible