jogurc

AOR PC FR3.5 S2 & Le Mans 2020 LMP1 Champion
Jan 4, 2020
Latvia
Platform + League: pC2 PC GT3 Tier 1
League Coordinator: @StephenCarry
Date: 9/23/2020
Members Involved: @jogurc @LuMe

On lap 32 I cut the last chicane while having a heated fight with Lume right on my rear, for some reason the game decides to declare it as an illegal overtake and tells me to drop back to P4 even though I was in front of Lume the whole time. Knowing that I didn't do anything wrong (apart from cutting the corner obviously) I kept driving without giving the position back which resulted in a 32 second penalty (30s for an ''illegal overtake'' +2s for cutting the corner) I think it is some sort of a glitch in the game and shouldn't be counted as a real penalty.

jogurc

AOR PC FR3.5 S2 & Le Mans 2020 LMP1 Champion
Jan 4, 2020
Latvia
Why is this being ignored? The race is today and the outcome of this inquiry can change my and LuMe's starting position!

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Germany
mate I told you 18 hours ago! :p

Case is being agreed upon so far but still needs closing. There's still 3 hours left until the race and I will keep the decision in mind for the grid, no matter the outcome :)

Reactions: jogurc

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have decided to remove the 30 second time penalty.

Just want to assure everyone here that the stewards are not ignoring any enquiries. It is simply a matter of that the stewards panel consists of regular people with regular dayjobs/school. Sometimes we do not have time to close enquiries until a little later. We are doing what we can to try and get enquiries closed before the next race, but sometimes that is just not possible.

@jogurc @LuMe @StephenCarry

• Agree
Reactions: StephenCarry
Status
Not open for further replies.