PC - 30 second removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC 30 second removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na Scoitear

Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
Platform + League: PC GT3 T3
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg @PhantomHamster
Date: 19/06/19
Members Involved: @Na Scoitear @Julien2395
Description:
Julien was struggling into turn 1 in the opening laps of the race and he had a slight half spin where i had to take evasive manoeuvres by running over the curb on his left, wasn't much of a cut anyway but caused a 30 second penalty!
Evidence: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BaN1XNr3aVo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Julien2395

Na Scoitear

Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
i would just like to add that julien didn't do anything wrong in this incident, i was just unlucky in trying to avoid hitting julien the game assumed i cut the track and asked me to give the position back to him which i couldn't have done anyway as there was so many cars close by i would have lost many more positions. i think it is just a bug within the game itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.