PS4 - [31/3 8PM UK] Pre Season - Spa Francorchamps | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 [31/3 8PM UK] Pre Season - Spa Francorchamps

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
I honestly hate strict rules. But good for my first AOR race and can spectate the others.

F4H_Green

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I would like to see that. Do you have any footage so I can review it?
*incoming 15 metre cut*
[DOUBLEPOST=1459455239][/DOUBLEPOST]
I honestly hate strict rules. But good for my first AOR race and can spectate the others.
You get used to it, its not too tough after a while because you learn the new clean lines with different turn in points etc. its a lot more satisfying to know your pace is good without any cuts and that you're racing with people who have the same respect, lends itself to much better racing because it clears away the dirty guys.

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
@HRacingGreen you were lagging on my screen when suddenly you drove into me in the chicane. How was the contact on your screen? Was that my fault? Cause I had no idea where you were

F4H_Green

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
@HRacingGreen you were lagging on my screen when suddenly you drove into me in the chicane. How was the contact on your screen? Was that my fault? Cause I had no idea where you were
No no I lagged very badly in the first few laps as I always do it seems. I then went to brake and missed the trigger, having already tried to brake too late, and hit you.
Very sorry, probably stopped you from winning the race :(

• Informative
Reactions: DrCarter33

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
*incoming 15 metre cut*
[DOUBLEPOST=1459455239][/DOUBLEPOST]
You get used to it, its not too tough after a while because you learn the new clean lines with different turn in points etc. its a lot more satisfying to know your pace is good without any cuts and that you're racing with people who have the same respect, lends itself to much better racing because it clears away the dirty guys.
I admit one or two corners were a bit dirty but one penalty glitched giving me two and most of the time the tyre went on the kerb especially in sector 1 but I'm glad I did that race to see the pace and Can't wait for Brazil, it's my favourite track

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Very enjoyable race, great start by @Ali Kidd to take the lead.

First time I turned a wheel in 3 weeks or so - rusty as hell qualified 1.5 seconds off my own pace and made the wrong strategy call - fortunately made it work and just jumped @DrCarter33 in time :)

Eau Rouge is brutal on limits

Ali Kidd

F1 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Mar 26, 2016
I lost my front wing coming out of the pits after the first stop so was just rolling around at the back after that.

• Informative
Reactions: Sean B

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Very enjoyable race, great start by @Ali Kidd to take the lead.

First time I turned a wheel in 3 weeks or so - rusty as hell qualified 1.5 seconds off my own pace and made the wrong strategy call - fortunately made it work and just jumped @DrCarter33 in time :)

Eau Rouge is brutal on limits
Considered your three stops you did a good job. I just could not stay behind you with prime tyres on in last stint

• Informative
Reactions: Sean B