XB1 5-second pen removal and 3-second pen removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumpadink

S18 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Oct 24, 2016
AOR Xbox Tier 1 Monaco

Incident 1

3-second pen removal after picking up a warning under the SC.

Footage:

I only had three warnings for the 39-lap race. This first warning, shown above, was picked up under the SC after sustaining damage at Turn 1.

So, I only picked up two warnings so I feel my 3-sec penalty should be removed.

Race Director:
Laps 1-14

1603059404005.png

Laps 13-26

1603059558328.png

Lap 26-39
1603059593251.png

As the race director shows, I only got three warnings so can this SC one get removed pls

Incident 2

5-second penalty removal

Both myself and AMS Tom picked up a 5-second penalty under the SC for a slight tap that wasn't dangerous. Like the 3-sec, I feel it is undeserved. The race director above shows that I didn't serve my penalty as well as the AOR and my stream I did one-stop on lap 1 and didn't serve the penalty as shown in the race results.

Footage:

Let me know if you need anything else for the 2 incidents. I think I have covered it quite well.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided that the penalties given by the game to were unjust. So the warning will be removed and therefore the 3 second penalty. The 5 second penalty will also be removed.

Closed. @TheHumpadink @Jamie183

Status
Not open for further replies.