3 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
- May 6, 2015
● Date: Thursday December 12th (12/12/19)
● Lobby opens: 19:30(PM) (UK time)
● Event starts: 19:45(PM) (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes / both classes separated (Grp A's = 1st 10mins > GT1's = 2nd 10 mins)
- Race: 1.5 hours
- Time Acceleration: x5
- Weather Progression: Sync to race
● In-game time-of-day / Weather information:
- Qualifying time: 17/10/19 - 11:00(AM) - Light Cloud
- Race start time: 17/10/19 - 12:00(AM) - Heavy Cloud -> Medium Cloud
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
Special PIT ENTRY!!!
Cause of the very tricky PIT entry of this track (which would probably cause many crashes, especially with these cars we´re using) we´ll allow everyone to take the pit entry as you see it on the picture!
Just be careful when being behind a another car in that corner, cause it may hit the brakes hard to get into pits!!!
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.