PC - 90 Mins of GT1 + Grp A - Sakitto GP - 12/12/19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC 90 Mins of GT1 + Grp A - Sakitto GP - 12/12/19

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015

Event Information:
Date: Thursday December 12th (12/12/19)
Lobby opens: 19:30(PM) (UK time)
● Event starts: 19:45(PM) (UK time)
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 20 minutes / both classes separated (Grp A's = 1st 10mins > GT1's = 2nd 10 mins)
  • Race: 1.5 hours
  • Time Acceleration: x5
  • Weather Progression: Sync to race

● In-game time-of-day / Weather information:
  • Qualifying time: 17/10/19 - 11:00(AM) - Light Cloud
  • Race start time: 17/10/19 - 12:00(AM) - Heavy Cloud -> Medium Cloud

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

Special PIT ENTRY!!!

Cause of the very tricky PIT entry of this track (which would probably cause many crashes, especially with these cars we´re using) we´ll allow everyone to take the pit entry as you see it on the picture!

Just be careful when being behind a another car in that corner, cause it may hit the brakes hard to get into pits!!!

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the
instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
This is a Social race, open for any AOR Driver!

Grp A Nissan is not available to use for this event!

This event was to allow the Endurance league drivers to switch to the other class compared to what they had been running in for the league. As a way to experience how the other class works and deals with lapping other drivers.
But it is open to everyone, and you are free to choose which ever class / car you wish (excluding the Grp A Nissan)

When dealing with lapping, the Grp A's have the right of way! It is up to the GT1's to make the pass happen safely!
In most cases, this will be BEFORE, or AFTER the corner, as the Grp A's do not have any Aero to speak of, and will need the full racing line!

Grp A drivers are required to keep to thier racing line, therefore being predictable, and allowing the GT1's to plan the pass safely.
You may think you are being helpful by giving up the racing line, but in almost all cases, this will only slow you both down!

If you are not 100% certain that you can get the pass done safely, then do not go for it!
It's just a social race, no points / championships are at stake here!
Do not wreck another drivers race!
It's 90 mins of driving, you WILL loose time being stuck behind a slower car, but so will the car ahead / behind you!, and it will likely even itself out by the end of the race, so don't go for risky passes!
It's not worth the damage, or the shame!

@EikeSky Fancy commentating, or taking part? welcome to do either!

TomzZeH

Junior Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Hello everyone, Im new to apex but have been doing sim racing fora number of years, im just running a t300rs and playseat rig. I've just seen this event and would love to join, if thats okay? where do i sign up for it :) Thanks

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Most definitely in for this one, will just have to decide which car to go with :unsure:

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Hello everyone, Im new to apex but have been doing sim racing fora number of years,
Most certainly welcome! Have you done any Multi-class racing before?
(You are still welcome either way :) and there will be a full briefing on the night!)

TomzZeH

Junior Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Most certainly welcome! Have you done any Multi-class racing before?
(You are still welcome either way :) and there will be a full briefing on the night!)
Thanks, some but not on project cars :)

ill probably go in group a if thats okay,

Royalt

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 4, 2019
Please may i be allowed to play with you :)

Joining the Grp A with some drifting

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrexUK

F4H MaR4uDer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 3, 2017
It would have been better a circuit that was not run in the championship, such as RedBull Ring or Road America, even if I participate in GT1 I will participate again with another GT1, this time with something special with which I will surprise.

• Obvious
Reactions: Smolda and Royalt

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
It was more so the GT1 drivers could experience what the Grp A's have to deal with (and vice versa), but you are free to take what ever you like :)

R390 would be a suprise!!

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
It would have been better a circuit that was not run in the championship, such as RedBull Ring or Road America, even if I participate in GT1 I will participate again with another GT1, this time with something special with which I will surprise.
Ah come on dude. The whole idea of this event is for you to try and be the slower class for once :p