PC - 90 Mins of GT1 + Grp A - Sakitto GP - 12/12/19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC 90 Mins of GT1 + Grp A - Sakitto GP - 12/12/19

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

TomzZeH

Junior Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys where is the password? sorry for the noob question.. im on the discord aswell and can't see it there either.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

I thought I'd be able to squeeze down the inside. Sorry!!!
Boggles my mind as to why you chose to go to the outside when he kept to the outside for the entire straight :p
Other than that, it was a pretty sweet move. No idea how you didn't spin in the grass, but nice move ;)

MADDOG

Formula Karter
Feb 10, 2017

I thought I'd be able to squeeze down the inside. Sorry!!!
No problem at all bud had fun tonight tried to get to the end without stopping but had to put 5 litres in at the end but did it on the same set of tyres not by choice though lol

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
The funny part, is that it was up on your fastest lap! Maybe the grass has more grip that we think :p

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
Yesterday was good fun, trying out the challenges of the GT1 class. Had quite a few spins from Gr.A misunderstandings and difficulties navigating my way around and one airborne trip from the kerbing on the final corner which shot me straight in to the the square tyre wall = full stop :D:D
Looking forward to some more fun racing with you guys

psycho

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2019
Yesterday was good fun, trying out the challenges of the GT1 class. Had quite a few spins from Gr.A misunderstandings and difficulties navigating my way around and one airborne trip from the kerbing on the final corner which shot me straight in to the the square tyre wall = full stop :D:D
Looking forward to some more fun racing with you guys
Hi Are you racing again tonight and if so can i join again Thx

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
That was a really nice race, nice to see the fastest class's point of view
just a fail, i don't know if it was too ballsy or idiot, i let you chose, anyway i won't try again to overtake here :)
Definitely not the most likely place to put in a overtake from that far back but for a last corner try in a social, it’s probably do or die :LOL: :LOL:

F4H MaR4uDer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 3, 2017
Forgive me that I was not, for a personal matter I did not isolate and I have been disconnected from everything for a few days, if you organize something else for these days I will be willing, thanks friends

• Friendly
Reactions: AndrexUK