PC - A cry for commentators for the Pro Leagues if not all leagues | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC A cry for commentators for the Pro Leagues if not all leagues

Copper Piston

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 1, 2018
The sport is growing and becoming more and more recognized, I believe every event of a certain standard should be broadcasted and have commentators. I believe Apex Online Racing along with some others to be of that high standard and at present should be one of the racing communities people look to outside of iracing for esport racing. Only actively looking to place broadcasters for the Elite League only show off the best we have to offer right now but does not show the talent we have coming. It doesn't offer exposure for the guys coming up, doesn't set the back story for these guys and definitely doesn't give them any opportunity to be noticed by any outside entities. I understand you may have limited personnel but maybe throw out a post looking for volunteers to commentate, you maybe surprised how many people may jump at the opportunity to get their feet wet. That's just my little bit, just thought I would put it down on the page. I know it's probably nothing anyone who shares the passion hasn't thought of but ye :). Even if all leagues aren't broadcasted because the lower tiers may just be learning or may not be as entertaining to watch, at least the Pro League guys who would have had to be doing something right to be so placed should have an official broadcast. :peeking::whistle::angelic:

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
@Copper Piston if their was enough commentators then they might but I think getting console Elite Tiers commentary more important.Also,having some Elite "privileges" adds to the reward of being up their.Why don't you ask @Dan Hawkins and @FisiFan91 if you can do Pro if you want them to have some coverage?

And you also mentioned Outside Entities:Their are only around 100 eSports Seats for Project CARS 2 so unless you are in Elite my guess is they won't be interested in anyone below...except my team I suppose.

Copper Piston

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 1, 2018
@Copper Piston if their was enough commentators then they might but I think getting console Elite Tiers commentary more important.Also,having some Elite "privileges" adds to the reward of being up their.Why don't you ask @Dan Hawkins and @FisiFan91 if you can do Pro if you want them to have some coverage?

And you also mentioned Outside Entities:Their are only around 100 eSports Seats for Project CARS 2 so unless you are in Elite my guess is they won't be interested in anyone below...except my team I suppose.
@SmokingPuppy841 I understand the shortage of commentators but everyone needs exposure to show a growing sport. To your question relative to asking dan or fisi for the opportunity to commentate, if I had that ability I definitely would sacrifice driving to do it because that role in its self will help the sport grow. Just as there is a need for drivers, there is a need for presenting personalities.
Relative to outside entities, this can range from those already invested or owning a team to those looking to invest in or build one from the ground up. Contrary to what you may believe they wont get all of them from just the Elites. It wont only be international sponsors that want to get in on esports at this point. Your local businesses may want to support a team. I personally know of individuals already in the pursuit of owning an esport team and none of them are so called "Elites" so to say no one would be interested in anyone else is just your misinformed assumption. The added content can also allow for more placement of sponsors in the form of ads between races and i'm sure AOR can see how that can benefit them monetarily.
I respect that the elites should have some privileges but I believe you should say that the exposure for them is priority as we have a shortage of commentators. To say that exposure is one of the privileges would suggest the guys below elite status don't matter.