PS4 - A1 AspiWilloArg Britain Incidents | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A1 AspiWilloArg Britain Incidents

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 A1
League Coordinator: @GameAholicFTW
Date: 20/10/2019
Members Involved: @RJS @Willo_Wolves
Description:
I would like stewards to invistigate mainly the 1st incident with @JSR for not giving me any room while we were wheel2wheel on the inside, hitting me and getting me spun losing a lot of time. And the other incident with @Willo_Wolves for an unsafe rejoin. Nothing too major but still i had to avoid him as he entered the track on the apex and taking a wide line.

Last edited:

RJS

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2019
You went off on the kerb and off the track, then understeered into me. POV tomorrow

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and think that @RJS did not leave enough space on the inside here, and could have done more to leave racing room. Due to this, he will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision.

As for the track rejoin, the stewards do not think that @Willo_Wolves rejoin was unsafe, and that this was the best opportunity for him to safely rejoin the track considering his position. No further action will be taken here.

@Harinioarg @GameAholicFTW

Status
Not open for further replies.