PS4 - A1 - Incident causes me damage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A1 - Incident causes me damage

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barton123

Pro Karter
Dec 3, 2018
't Platform + League: PS4 Assist League 1
League Coordinator: @GameAholicFTW
Date: 6/10/19
Members Involved: @Harinioarg @EnergeticsixNL
Description: @Harinioarg and @EnergeticsixNL are battling into the first and second corners, there is contact, which I believe is because @EnergeticsixNL doesn't leave enough space, causing @Harinioarg to slide, and I don't have time to avoid him and get front wing damage. This causes me to lose another place in the final lap.

Evidence:
Video is timestamped.

Harinioarg

ex-Assist Leagues Veteran
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
Personally i don't think i could do anything better to avoid the contact between us all. We were 50/50 into the corner with @EnergeticsixNL and i tried to keep it as tight as possible but suddenly there wasn't much space for me and we made contact. Imo it was a fair opportunity to overtake him and i wouldn't steward @EnergeticsixNL for this incident as he even gave me the position after this contact. I am really sorry that @barton123 got affected by this incident. POV below;

11:51

EnergeticsixNL

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2018
I did see your pov earlier today I could have give a bit more space on the inside but it's a tight corner there. I gave you the position bc I thought i felt the contact as well. Didn't knew Barton was involved but I think that's a racing incident we were battleing for a position and bc of our touch he got involved. He wasn't involved in that battle at that moment. Nothing more I could do in the race was to give you the position. Because we were battleing at that moment. Unfortunate Barton got involved but I think personally that's racing. That kind of contact can happen at the start as well so yeah

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and they have decided to take No Further Action as they think this is just an unfortunate contact caused by another racing incident between @EnergeticsixNL and @Harinioarg .

Closed. @GameAholicFTW

Status
Not open for further replies.