1. Hey Guest! We're currently raising money to upgrade our App license, you can read more about it in the AOR App Funding thread. Any donations will massively help! Thanks for your continued support.
  2. F1 2016: The driver placements have now been announced for Season 13 of the AOR F1 Leagues! Head over fo the League Forums to see more. We wish all drivers good luck for the season ahead!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DiRT Rally: Sign-ups are now open for the AOR Pikes Peak Hill Climb Event on DiRT Rally! Drivers across PC, XB1 & PS4 all welcome! Head over to the Forum for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discord: We now have our own AOR Discord server, to be used as voice chat for our PC leagues, and general chat between members! Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 A1 Main Thread

Discussion in '[Assist] AOR PS4 Assist League - Season 13' started by washy03, Apr 17, 2017 at 8:10 PM.

1. AOR Perez

AOR Perez Formula 4 1st Driver

96%
  2. ZeQ420

ZeQ420 Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    I've been watching CRL_Rosberg in the top tier for about 6 seasons. They even nicknamed him CRL_Lagberg at one point. Can't be as bad as that?! :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thomassbrownn

Thomassbrownn Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    Yes I have to agree wish there was more of a bettor but still, gg

• Like Like x 1
  4. washy03

washy03 F1 Coordinator Staff Member F1 Coordinator

2%
    I wouldn't know about that, but I'd honestly feel terror :nailbiting:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Burn Burn x 1
  5. kam

kam Formula 4 1st Driver

2%
    Well, Australia IS a shitty track

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. washy03

washy03 F1 Coordinator Staff Member F1 Coordinator

2%
    You won't say that if you get a win!

7. danio

danio Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    Is it soooo bad???

8. Thomassbrownn

67%
    Just some mistakes were made by a few people but Sunday will probably be different and there was only 8 of us to be fair

• Like Like x 1
  9. danio

danio Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    I hope so and glad to hear that. At the end it is just a training isn't it ?!

I hope I get through T1 unscratched, but probably get demolished in T2 lol

10. Thomassbrownn

67%
    Hahaha nah you should be fine, I lead from the beginning so I was alright but as I could see with 8 all of us where all good and don't crash each other out

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. kam

kam Formula 4 1st Driver

2%
    Also, @ZeQ420, I noticed you crashed yourself out

Just wanted to let you know if you forgot

‚óŹ "Deliberately quitting the race in any way - whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car - is not allowed, unless you have a very good reason for doing so. Accepted reasons for quitting could be that you are a danger to other drivers on track due to poor driving or connection issues, or that you are so far behind that it's obvious that you won't be racing anyone for the rest of the race. Quitting due to being angry at something - rage-quitting, in other words - is not a good reason."
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2017 at 12:17 AM ---
    I don't think being tired is a very good reason to crash yourself out

• Wow Wow x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. ZeQ420

ZeQ420 Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    I didn't 'crash myself out'. I did a full lap after the 1st corner incident, did a pit-stop and on my out lap my wheel momentarily disconnected itself for no reason at all, which caused more damage and the need for a 2nd pit-stop in 2 laps.

Being tanked off at turn 1, broken front wing, pit-stop and then wheel messing up and more front wing damage... Yeah, I'll quit a pre-season practice race instead of hating you all and never playing F1 2016 again. :p

Honestly though, if they all drive like that into the first turn every race, I can't see me wanting to stick around in the league anyway. It was no different to an online lobby, folk thinking they can win the race at the 1st turn.

I should also note... all this first turn trouble and there was only EIGHT of us. When we're at 22, just.... LOL.

13. ZeQ420

ZeQ420 Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    I dunno, maybe it's because it was just a practice session that people didn't really care what happened? It wasn't pretty though. :p

I'll upload the footage later when I'm home from work, you can see the fun for yourself :)

14. HoinkDoink

HoinkDoink Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    Was testing my speed with manual gears, still a bit off the pace but it's slowly getting there. I'm to slow to use them at the moment but hopefully towards the end of the season i'll be on pace with them.

Not really sure what happened in that first corner, had a decent start, took a position and tried to stay out of trouble on the outside, didn't really see anything from my view, must've been on the inside?

15. ZeQ420

ZeQ420 Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    Yeah dude, it was all on the inside. Washy was on my outside and you were behind him, thought we were all gonna get round just peachy then the instant I start braking, boom! I get sped up an extra 40mph and turned almost sideways across turn 1 lol.

* happens, just disappointed seeing as it was a practice session and first turn... just brake a few metres earlier? It's not the end of the race and a title decider ffs! :p

16. danio

danio Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    That what the practice is for. Keep practising and watch for others and them mistakes, and learn from it. That what I do and you probably do aswell

17. Thomassbrownn

67%
    Doesn't anyone have Twitter? If so follow me and I'll follow back
    Thomassbrownn99
    Cheers lads

18. AndreassenF1

AndreassenF1 Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    Just found out that im going to be away for most of the weekend so gg my practise before the race:arghh:

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Thomassbrownn

67%
    With him not here this race, is there a reserve to teammate??

20. AndreassenF1

AndreassenF1 Semi-Pro Karter

67%
    im there for the race, just wont be getting any practice in before the race :p