PS4 - A1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A1 Main Thread

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Since it's been a week break (I hope you all had a good one) I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen would like to practice sometime this week?

HardlyDiemm98

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 29, 2017
I would like to sign me up for this league, i played league racing on Racestars before, 2 seasons. TC Medium ( some tracks full) and racing line corners only.

PSN: HardlyDiemm98, or send me a DM

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
I would like to sign me up for this league, i played league racing on Racestars before, 2 seasons. TC Medium ( some tracks full) and racing line corners only.
Hey there, if you would like to sign up you can use the Sign up Thread and also complete a Time Trial without assists at Silverstone, Brazil (Wet) and Abu Dhabi and then post all those times to the forum and we will then place you according to your pace :)

PSN: HardlyDiemm98, or send me a DM

dickydavey1981

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 17, 2017
Is there only one Williams for a reason because I know it's late but I'm really interested in joining this league

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Right lads, the time has come. The final race of the season is upon us.
It's been great racing all of you at one point (appart from Bahrain and Hungry) but my first season in league racing has been a great one, I wasn't expecting to be here fighting for constructors and drivers championship tonight.
The guys I party up with every Sunday are a great bunch of fellas, except you @washy03 im becoming alarmed around you, but you all are and even the people I haven't spoke to before in parties you are great guys too and great racers.
Oh and I would like to thank @MattDavies2511 for attending every race (sarcasm) and congratulate him being the number 2 driver.
Where ever we end up on the new game, I wish you all the best, and a lot of new challenegs and battles, because I know deep down some of you have pace to be really high up and fighting for titles that you deserve and I really hope some of us end up in the same league crashing into each other again...
Good luck tonight lads and good luck in the future.