PS4 - A1 - Other drivers spinning out breaking my wing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A1 - Other drivers spinning out breaking my wing

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bag09Bones

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018
Platform + League: PS4, A1
League Coordinator: @Harinioarg @RC7_NI
Date: 16th June 2019
Members Involved: @JCoL & @EnergeticsixNL
Description:
While minding my own business on the opening lap I made my way into spoon when out of nowhere a dirty great big Ferrari came sliding across my path leaving me nowhere to go and destroying my front wing. My evidence below is pretty crap, I do apologize the whole recording glitched like this but you can just about make out what happened. My belief is Jcol was on the outside of EnergeticsixNL going through spoon and EnergeticsixNL has gone wide caused Jcol to spin out into my path.
Evidence:

EnergeticsixNL

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2018
Looks like a racing incident for me. Teammate outbreaks me going into spoon thinks he is completely in front of me and turned to the racing line.. Tried to avoid him but our tyres touched slightly. Caused him to go in a uncorrectable spin which then hit you bones. So yeah looks all like racing incidents. That's lap 1. Can always be hectic

EnergeticsixNL

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2018
Looks like a racing incident for me. Teammate outbreaks me going into spoon thinks he is completely in front of me and turned to the racing line.. Tried to avoid him but our tyres touched slightly. Caused him to go in a uncorrectable spin which then hit you bones. So yeah looks all like racing incidents. That's lap 1. Can always be hectic
Will send my pov later if I'm able to bc the website don't accept my file

JCoL

S17 AOR PS4 Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Don't need to say anything, will just let the clip explain itself...

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.