PS4 - A1 - Spun out on lap 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A1 - Spun out on lap 1

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzailm1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 14, 2018
Platform + League: Assists League 1
League Coordinator: @GameAholicFTW @Harinioarg
Date: 13th Jan, 2020.
Members Involved: Myself, and I believe @sevillaste_11
Description:
I got a nudge from behind into Turn 5 of the Mexican GP. I spun, ended up last and lost a good amount of time.
Evidence: Timestamp - 28:47

sevillaste_11

Formula Karter
Aug 12, 2018
It was a bit strange all, I did not expect him to slow down so much on that turn, I think I did the braking well, I did not have time to react

Maybe he didn't stop so much and it was a lag thing, because the little time I was fighting with other drivers was with him and at least in my pov he had a little bit of lag

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have found @sevillaste_11 to be at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Ultimately it is the responsibilty of the car behind to not run into the car in front, and some additional caution on lap 1 is always advised. A 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points will be awarded for this incident.

@fuzailm1 @GameAholicFTW

Status
Not open for further replies.