Not open for further replies.

barton123

Pro Karter
Dec 3, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 Assist League 1
League Coordinator: @GameAholicFTW
Date: 6/10/19
Members Involved: @amd1711
Description: Minding my own business driving along, @amd1711 has an incident up ahead, instead of staying where he was until other cars passed, he decides to reverse across the whole track, hit me and send me off spinning, losing my 3 places in the process.

Evidence:
timestamp is 18:15

amd1711

S17 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 23, 2014
Not really sure what else I could do here, me and Mikey got caught on each other, I spun into the wall and naturally tried to reverse as quickly as I could out of the wall and didn't see barton coming. I thought the game would've ghosted me.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the footage and have found @amd1711 to be at fault for two dangerous rejoins, one of these leading to a moderate avoidable collision. In future, you must hold your brakes and wait for a gap in the traffic before rejoining the track, simply driving across it in front of other cars is never acceptable. You will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for the contact with @barton123 . You will receive an additional 10 penalty points for the unsafe rejoin after this, you cannot rely on the ghosting system and this easily could have caused a major crash.

As this takes your tally to 30 Penalty Points for the season, you will have serve a Qualifying Ban at the next race you attend for reaching 25 Penalty Points.

@GameAholicFTW

Status
Not open for further replies.