PS4 - A2 - Monaco - collision ahead made me lose wing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A2 - Monaco - collision ahead made me lose wing

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliroxx

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 31, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 A2 League
League Coordinator: @Tremenator
Date: 15/09/19
Members Involved: @Heavy T @mattyshaw123 @ByKuike_14F

A collision between Heavy and Matty ahead of ByKuike and myself caused me ( and ByKuike ) to collide with them, losing reasonable wing and lost the possibility to keep up with the pace and strategy i had in mind.

Things like this happen at a track like this, but i want to see if it was caused by 'unsafe/unreasonable' driving.

POV @ 06:04

OFM_KUIK

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
I will pass my live, but before I will summarize what happened, I was a little detached from the front and when taking that sudden curve I found the two cars crossed and the cars were not in ghost mode, obviously my reaction was to stop abruptly by So as not to get damaged, later on he put on the ghost mode and pass, although after that the redbull tried to advance me in phantom mode taking advantage of it, luckily it didn't happen to me ... Anyway I leave my live if it is not clear ok?39:13

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and decided that there is no clear picture of what happened in front and thus there will be no further action due to lack of footage.

Closed. @Aliroxx @Heavy T @mattyshaw123 / @Tremenator

Status
Not open for further replies.