Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzzzakk

Pro Karter
Oct 6, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 A3
League Coordinator: @Szmitski @Tremenator
Date: 17/11/2019
Members Involved: @Yzzzakk @mazluz @NeR_Selveste @irregj @mericaydeniz @Pwnage Town
Description:
I overtake mazluz on the inside of turn 2 and make small contact with teabag on exit which gives me a small wiggle meaning mazluz gets alognside me for turn 3. I stick to the racingline but he just turns in on me and sets me into a spin causing myself and all the above mentioned drivers to retire from the race.
Evidence:

mazluz

Semi-Pro Karter
May 21, 2019
sure, before I put in my POV as you can see from the POV there Kingen had a slide when after the tap with teabag which caused me to tap the grass to avoid him which meant when I rejoined unfortunatley wasn't fully in control of the car and tapped kingen causing him to spin. It sucks it ruined so many races but as you will see wasn't much I could of done about it.

mazluz

Semi-Pro Karter
May 21, 2019
you can see from 29 seconds I have to take the grass cus I thought kingen was gonna swing into me and when rejoined to go side by side was struggling for grip cus of the grass so tapped him. Clearly a racing incident that unfortunately then caused a pile up.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the footage and view this as a racing incident. @Yzzzakk is late turning in for T3 which causes the contact with @mazluz resulting in the spin. We do not think @mazluz did anything wrong here and left plenty of room on the inside. No further action will be taken.

@Szmitski @Tremenator

Status
Not open for further replies.