PS4 - A3 Qualifying corner cutting | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 A3 Qualifying corner cutting

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySuperman69

S18 AOR PS4 Assist League 3 Champion
Jun 24, 2019

Pwnage Town

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2019
None of this is proof. I over braked and missed the corner on smitz POV. I didn't want to get in his way so just kept going. I didn't know this was a rule. Won't happen again.

Pwnage Town

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2019
Hey again stewards...I have a little bit more to add. I fully admit to cutting the corner in Szmits POV. I completely out-braked myself and didn't want to interrupt what I though was his quali lap. It was the end of qualifying and i just wanted to end my lap. I made sure i wasn't in any way interrupting anyone's lap. In all honesty I didn't know this was a rule and I apologize. But i think the bigger issue is Superman's behavior. Imagine I was a 12 year old kid who didn't know better and he is deliberately go after me. Its obvious what he is doing with the constructors so close. He is setting out what he expects from the stewards (what he wants to happen). Also...how does he have another drivers footage? It all just stinks in my opinion and its a horrible precedent to set. I race in a few leagues and this toxic behavior is creeping in. Why cant we just enjoy a friendly league, get to know some people and have a nice time? Im not staying dont do what you have to in regards to pens etc but please take into consideration what I am sure you set this out to be. A community. We dont need people like this. All he brings is negativity and bile. Its a real shame he has to stoop this low to try and win an online computer game championship.

SimplySuperman69

S18 AOR PS4 Assist League 3 Champion
Jun 24, 2019
Hey again stewards...I have a little bit more to add. I fully admit to cutting the corner in Szmits POV. I completely out-braked myself and didn't want to interrupt what I though was his quali lap. It was the end of qualifying and i just wanted to end my lap. I made sure i wasn't in any way interrupting anyone's lap. In all honesty I didn't know this was a rule and I apologize. But i think the bigger issue is Superman's behavior. Imagine I was a 12 year old kid who didn't know better and he is deliberately go after me. Its obvious what he is doing with the constructors so close. He is setting out what he expects from the stewards (what he wants to happen). Also...how does he have another drivers footage? It all just stinks in my opinion and its a horrible precedent to set. I race in a few leagues and this toxic behavior is creeping in. Why cant we just enjoy a friendly league, get to know some people and have a nice time? Im not staying dont do what you have to in regards to pens etc but please take into consideration what I am sure you set this out to be. A community. We dont need people like this. All he brings is negativity and bile. Its a real shame he has to stoop this low to try and win an online computer game championship.
You broke the rules and are now changing the subject trying to attack my character, yet you're the one calling me toxic :unsure:

Pwnage Town

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2019
I absolutely am. 100% calling you a petty person. It's just unnecessary. I cut a corner. I gained absolutely no advantage. There is literally only one reason you are doing this. Its a level I'm glad I don't have to stoop to. It's a computer game man!

Pwnage Town

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys. Can you please delete this account. I will be leaving AOR at the end of the season. Thank to all admins for all their work. You can blacklist me if you so feel. Catch you on the flip slide!

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the evidence and see that @Pwnage Town was skipping sections of the track in qualifying. You must stay on the track at all times and skipping corners to attempt to get an extra lap in is an unfair advantage. 7.5 Penalty Points will be awarded for this.

@SimplySuperman69 @Tremenator

Status
Not open for further replies.